My story

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unkn0wn

Reaction score
Hello guys I’m new to the forum and here’s what happened to me.

So we were both in bad relationships and I started smiling at this girl at my school and she was so beautiful and she started to notice me and smile back at me so this one day after staring at each other for a long time she comes up to me and says hey and I tell her that I saw her at night school this other day and ask her if she’s gonna come there today also and she says she cant cause she has choir practice and so on… We exchange Facebooks and we start chating like mad talking about life and usual stuff. I really really felt like this person understood me so well and she was so funny and lovely and nice and I really felt a connection like I had known this girl for years and so did she, or atleast thats what she told me.

Like I mentioned before we were BOTH in relationships but still something happened and we went totally blind. We started hanging out a lot and one thing led to another. We kissed this one evening at my place and god was I happy it felt so great and a week later I left my girlfriend and 2 weeks from that she left her boyfriend.
I was having the time of my life I was so so happy and so in love with this girl.

Everything was going great, she always looked up at me and made me feel like the most important person in the world. We were like the cutest couple in the hole school and everyone looked at us with this look of envy like “god I wish I had what they have” but we never got together like boyfriend and girlfriend. She said that she wasn’t ready for that kind of thing right now and she wanted to take it slow so I thought sure okay lets take it slow.

Then something changed.. She started to be so cold towards me at school and she didn’t show that she loved me.. We talked about it and she said that someone in our school had told his ex boyfriend that we had something and her exboyfriend was suicidal or atleast that’s what he told her (don’t believe him for a second) well that was also her excuse of why we couldn’t date properly. Okay, I totally understand it but something just changed, she changed. So things happened and one day we just got so angry at each other and were like this is goodbye. We didn’t talk for like 4 days but then she called me and cried on the phone and said she misses me like hell and then I saw her after school this one day and we huged and kissed and I asked her would she like to start to date properly but she still said she couldn’t do it right now so I said okay…I’ll wait for you as long as you need.

Well a week past it wasn’t going so great. She was still a little bit cold and never suggested that we saw it was always me begging us to meet and so on. I started asking her that does she really love me anymore? And why is she so cold to me. She just never quite gave me and answear and we got angry and didn’t talk for 5 days. I felt really bad and school was over, our vacation started. Then this one evening I just started to cry cause I missed her so much. So I txted her and asked if she still loves me and if she still misses me. She txted back that yeah i miss you and she was all cold. Then I txted her that what happened? Why suddenly stopped liking me? Does she have somebody else? She replied that she didn’t and that at one point she just realized she had changed a lot. OK? I don’t understand.

What do you guys think? What should I do? Should I totally forget about this girl? I love her so much I gave her everything and now I have nothing left. Should I try to get over her and move on or should I do something? What can I even do? Pointless to txt her since if I for example ask how she is and what she is doing she just replies and never askes about me.

I really feel lost and lonely. I live alone at my little home and I don’t have so many friend and she was like all I had she was the thing that got me up in the morning now I feel lost in the crowd. I really really need a girlfriend.. Guess that’s something she cant give? :\

same girls stuff and sh**.
just tell her that u love and care about her no matter what happen between u and her. dont be pushy and try to leave her for week or more and then txt her.

i understand ur situation

reki said:
same girls stuff and sh**.
just tell her that u love and care about her no matter what happen between u and her. dont be pushy and try to leave her for week or more and then txt her.

i understand ur situation

Thanks man. Yeah i'll just give her space and pray to god she comes to back to me.. Cause she really colored my world :\

Latest posts

Back