Myself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soup

Reaction score
I feel like I've been here a couple of days yet but I have yet to share anything of substance about myself.
So, why am I here I hear you asking. I was feeling excessively lonely one night, which is not uncommon for me. Sat in the dark late at night with just my thoughts to accompany me, a little seed of a thought growing into eternal insecurity.. leading to complete loneliness, a feeling of empty. When left alone with my thoughts I consider myself not as a case of glass half full/half empty self image, but as a glass totally empty. At some points I feel hopeless, that I have nothing going for me.
I do not know how to describe how I feel other than to use the cliché of feeling empty... like a shell. Nothing on the inside but carbon.

*hugs soup* ( delicious name btw :) )

I'm familiar with the feeling of emptiness the worst part is the feeling that it will last forever, i think that is the strongest aspect of emotion it's illusion of infinity, but it won't last forever, and i know sometimes that knowledge doesn't help too much because it always last longer than you think it should.

one of my favorite quotes b philip sydney, is they are never alone those that are accompanied by noble thoughts :)

if you can stand them that is

I always found that i was the most lonely when i was bored, distracting yourself often helps a lot, just focus on your hobbies, read, learn an instrument or a language just run listening to music or something

it's not over yet and you can make it through this

*hugs*

ps what kind of soup likes to take short walks?

the mini-strollni

( ya I'm ******* clever)

:p

Break the glass. The glass is a representation of confinement; where you close yourself off from others in your mind. The water is what you should be concerned about. It represents everything about you and what you can accomplish. You don't want it caged up in a glass, do you? :)

That felt cheesy, but if it helps you I'll be glad!

Latest posts

Back