n____n I love My Boss

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SophiaGrace

I told her I was leaving to go to another college and she gave me a stuffed teddy as a goodbye present and a card :).

She's also making cupcakes! :D

I'm not sure if she is relieved to get rid of me...

she said I should be proud of myself for getting into Gallaudet and having a scholarship from OVR.

... I'm not sure if she meant it.

But cupcakes and a teddy bear dont sound half bad :D

wordcongrats.gif

Excellent! I'm happy for you :) and cupcakes FTW! :D

Well done Sophia! I'm sure your boss is sincerely happy for you. Good times ahead for you. Best of luck!

She made me cupcakes that fit inside ice cream cones :D

n___n *happy*

Ty for all the support guys :D

Congrats Sophia! :D

That is awesome about your boss being so nice too! :)

ohhh I found you Sophia!! *chirps excitedly and hugs*

I"m so happy your boss did this for you! You deserve it hun, and send me a cuppycake!!! *stomach growls* o_O

Continue in the basking happiness dear friend!

Love
Typo

hahahah tahts awesome! im so jealous!

well... im not but im pretending to be. i wish my boss was super cool... i work for an architect, part time, and he is giving me minimal amounts of work. i do my job really well... or i sure think so... but, he is so **** picky. argh

will you be my boss, instead?

Hi Sophia:

I'm sure she meant it or you wouldn't have gotten a gift and she definitely would not have gone out of her way to make cupcakes. She sounds sweet and she'll probably miss you. It's nice to have a boss like that. Congrats on your achievement!

I had a sweet boss once. She got fired. My current boss is a creep. Whever we bring in food, for a pot luck or for someone's birthday or holidays, he disappears because "he doesn't eat things that people make" - his words.

Best of luck!

Typo said:
ohhh I found you Sophia!! *chirps excitedly and hugs*

I"m so happy your boss did this for you! You deserve it hun, and send me a cuppycake!!! *stomach growls* o_O

Continue in the basking happiness dear friend!

Love
Typo

LOL maybe i'll just send some mix >_>

:p

*HUG*

Latest posts

Back