Name your top 5 favorite bands/artists

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Factotum

Reaction score
iggy and the stooges
iggy pop
the beatles
smashing pumpkins
nirvana

name yours.

1. Reba
2. John Berry
3. Dwight Yoakam
4. Randy Travis
5. George Strait

1. CCR
2. The Eagles
3. Blue Rodeo
4. The Mavericks
5. Diamond Rio

The Beatles
The Eagles
Bruce Springsteen
David Byrne
Louis Armstrong

In that order. Now I feel old.

Green Day
Lady Gaga
Adele
Mumford & Sons
Random Japanese music.

At least that's whats on my mp3 player :D

The Blood Drained Cows
Grin
Paybacks
Music Machine
Vietnam Veterans

Manics...Elbow...The mighty Joy Division..hmm ryan admas? No his hairs too straight, rufus wainwright? last one has me beat.

The Good Citizen said:
Manics...Elbow...The mighty Joy Division..hmm ryan admas? No his hairs too straight, rufus wainwright? last one has me beat.

Giggle, it's Thomas Dybdahl and the last one is Katie Jane Garside. 5 was tough though I had to be pretty ruthless!

Not my all time but 5 I love nonetheless

elliott_smith.jpg

images

smiths-salford200.jpg

images

tumblr_ldmehgJmue1qeif9xo1_400.jpg

Kiss
Smashing Pumpkins
The Cure
New Order
Pearl Jam
Tupac

^^^There are a couple of other bands that could be interchanged from above depending if I thinking high school and college age or not.

The Good Citizen said:

:D

And

I've seen Morrissey around the town I went to school in a few times as well as two members of Joy Division / New Order...*swanks* :p

annik said:
The Good Citizen said:

And

I've seen Morrissey around the town I went to school in a few times as well as two members of Joy Division / New Order...*swanks* :p

Yeah I put SFA in as freebie for you, saw them at V and they had a backing brass band dressed as fruit, best band to come out of Wales (guess you'd say the manics tho). I don't think you could mistake Morrissey if he walked past in the street, I'll assume he had the bunch of gladioli hanging out his back pocket just to confirm it :)

Elliott Smith, the Sundays and the Pixies are the others.

The Sunday's always got accussed of being a Smiths tribute band but their album reading writing and arithmetic is brilliant and gets the praise it deserves now. I heard Harriet Wheeler's voice and socially awkward lyrics when I was 16 and just fell in love with her. She sort of fitted that girl I had i my head that I wanted to meet.. still looking 19 years on... :shy:

The Good Citizen said:
Yeah I put SFA in as freebie for you, saw them at V and they had a backing brass band dressed as fruit, best band to come out of Wales (guess you'd say the manics tho). I don't think you could mistake Morrissey if he walked past in the street, I'll assume he had the bunch of gladioli hanging out his back pocket just to confirm it :)

Elliott Smith, the Sundays and the Pixies are the others.

The Sunday's always got accussed of being a Smiths tribute band but their album reading writing and arithmetic is brilliant and gets the praise it deserves now. I heard Harriet Wheeler's voice and socially awkward lyrics when I was 16 and just fell in love with her. She sort of fitted that girl I had i my head that I wanted to meet.. still looking 19 years on... :shy:

Yeah second best band from Wales I'd say! I do love them though. I've never seen them life but I can believe the fruit brass band they are kind of mad. They had that tank for a while didn't they?

He he no, he was riding around in his Porsche one time. :rolleyes:

Must admit the other three I only really know the names but none of the music, I guess you'd say they were worth checking out?! ;)

annik said:

And

Feeling SO JEALOUS :)
Think I'm gonna move to Manchester, also a BIG elbow fan myself.

OK, my choices, not in any particular order are:-

1. New Order
2. Elbow
3. Fleetwood Mac
4. The Jam
5. The Beach Boys

...so difficult, could have chosen many of others.

Latest posts

Back