Need help with a school project.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
Hey being a lonely fellow I don't really have many people to bounce ideas off of.

Here is my project I need to write a 5-7 paper that has a suprising thesis. It needs to be in this format most people think blank but it really is blank. Something like that I was going to write about how most people think hippos are harmless but they really are very deadly. Problem with this I haven't been able to get enough resources to do the paper good enough. So I need to switch my topic and I am at a total loss for any other ideas if anyone has ideas please throw them at me.

how about vampires...like their history ...or something...ancient mystery..lol

What a prompt, lol... "Write something suprising... and make 8 pages out of it..."

... You could do the effects of alcohol on the body or something like that (there was a study recently trying to prove that a beer a day is good for you because of its effects as a vasodialator or however you spell that... I'm sure any teacher would love an excuse to drink)

oh boy effects of alcohol....i think every child has seen them by now...

maybe u can take some couple of facts or things interrilated somehow at same time having some different features or somth and combine them or somth....surprising....
to write 5 pages about the same thing....boring..

i think that alcohol issues are too popular right now...and beer subject basically relates to male readers only if the teacher is a female she'd prolly be yawning after 2nd paragraph...

Or you could talk about the fact that alcohol is bacteria poop. In fact they poop so much they die.

Skorian said:
Or you could talk about the fact that alcohol is bacteria poop. In fact they poop so much they die.

lol so true, everyone's favorite inebriation maker is made by bacteria

Another idea could be about how much corruption there is in the government, most people think the government works for the people but really it works for their own self interests....Just an idea

Good luck on the paper

Latest posts

Back