Need some help

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue_azure

Reaction score
Well, I got to know this guy online on OKCupid some weeks ago. We hit it off and we exchanged our IM contacts. So yes, it seems like he is interested in dating me and all, but he's rarely online. Occasionally I message him and vice versa and we would have quite long conversations.

Here is where I think it gets confusing. I think I'm initiating too much of our conversations. Sometimes I am online and he is online but he doesn't message me. Whilst I don't mind starting conversations, I fear that I may come across as desperate or god-knows-what.

Am I thinking too much or should I just kick him out of my messenger permanently?

Try to relax....

Maybe he's bussy at the moment trying to get work done or his server crashed.
Talking on-line is fine..it's letting the both of you get to know one another or feel
a little bit at ease...just ice breakers.

For me personally, I wouldn't take it any further than that.
I'm not really into LDR or on line relationship.

I had an on -line GF for a little while. It was fun while it lasted.
Eventaully ...we both knew the relationship had to step up to the next level.
We simply live too far from one another..which made it difficult..even after I spoke
to her on the phone. I think it drove her crazy becuase she fell in love with me and
want me to hold her in person. I learned from it. Nothing bad came from it.

I'm suppost to be going on a date with someone I met on-line recently.
It's different this time....Our conversations are short and direct.
It's mostly gear towards us setting up a date to meet one another.
We live close enough to each other so that we can do real dating.
We're not going into deep conversations ...we're saving that until we meet.
This way she's not giving me a wrong impression her and I'm not giver her a wrong impression of me.
Yeah...she's on my mind somtimes...which is a good thing. I like getting her e-mails.
My heart skips a beat every so often...lmao
It's all good..I like the feeling of falling in love with someone.
I'm excited about it...but I have to relax...yeah, so that I don't come across desperate.
even though I wanna just drown into her becuase she's stundingly hawt and beautiful.:p

I mean..she's intiatiing that we should meet and she wants to . Giving me hints or options
that we can meet at a hotel/resort which is only a half hour drive from where I live..
I don't think she coming on too stronge...I'm a guy:p

Can you just take a deep breath and let it all go?
Just for a moment...

That's what I do so I don't trip out.

For me personally ..I would try to set up to meet with him to keep it real.
Not hop into sake with him...but meet him in person.
If he's married..you'll see a tan line on his finger or baby stuff in his car..lmao
If he dosn't want to...then he's playing ya.
Don't send him money no matter what you do.

I think that's how this person is going about. She causious and bascailly
calling me out. So there's no games. That's why she wants to meet me
on a date or see me. It's only a date, she not marrying me or going to
have sex with me. Meet at public place where there's plenty of people
around and an emergency exist route..lmao

This way if she ask me to marry her or have a nagging nagging high pitch
of a vioce...I won't want to reach over and ***** slapp her over the head.lol

I'll know I'm her bf when she ask me to go make a tampon run a couple of times
or when she starts wearing shirts..lmao

Rule of thumb for dating: If a guys is interested in you, he will find a way to talk to/see/meet you.
Online-Dating Corollary: If he's interested he'll contact/IM you.

At this point I'd say he enjoys talking to you but isn't serious. My advice is to stop initiating conversations for a few days and see what happens. :]

I agree with Panda. Interesting dudes border on stalker. The last girl I liked I called every single evening, no matter what else I had to do, because talking to her seemed like the only thing worth my while.

Wait for him to IM you. If he doesnt, thats a clear sign he's not interested.

what is love after all...but a reaction to something that immensely pleases you, something you would give your life for...
Online? Its just words...nothing more...

There's many reasons why he won't contact you to begin with, give it some time and see how it goes after the first date that should give you a clear sign that he may not be as interested in you.

Sorry for the late reply guys...... Yeah, I did kind of ignore him for the past week or so and he did contact me again. :D

Thanks for the advices!

Latest posts

Back