need someone to talk to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

hello, my name is chris, I'm 14 and i dont have many friends. people think im a bit wierd because i dont like the same sort of music as most kids my age, i dont like the same things and i'm very unique.

i wounderd if anyone wanted to talk to me, tell me about yourself and how you are feeling.

please dont ignor me.

Hi Chris-
Tell us more about yourself. What kind of music do you like to listen to?

Guest said:
hello, my name is chris, I'm 14 and i dont have many friends. people think im a bit wierd because i dont like the same sort of music as most kids my age, i dont like the same things and i'm very unique.

i wounderd if anyone wanted to talk to me, tell me about yourself and how you are feeling.

please dont ignor me.

hi chris, so what do you do today and what kind of music you listen to ? tonight i felt extremely lonely...and you ?

I was a lot into classic rock when I was 14-16, like The Beatles, Doors, Led Zeppelin, Queen, and believe me I got laughed at for it. I never felt like I was the weird one, I just felt like I had better musical taste than everyone else hehe ^.^

I would never want to get into some of the stuff people listen to these days

Aww! Well, if you register Chris you can always pm me. I love talking to people, I'll talk to like anyone.

I'm also pretty weird. I'm the creepy girl who cries easily, and many people don't like me for that. Its ok to be unique, its alot better than being something you are not, a clone of someone else who is "cool."

Hi Chris,

Welcome, and PM me any time. Trust me, the teenage years are the hardest on people who are unique..people who aren't just a bunch of sheep following the crowd. Once you make it through you will look back and laugh at all the jerks who harassed you or didn't even try to understand you.

Please PM me any time you want to talk! :)

PS Chris Please register so I can send you PMS. :) Private Messages. It's easy to register and that way we can get to know you better than just being "guest." :)

Hi, go after butterflies, embrace trees, and sing with birds, immerce in nature's beauty, sing aloud when nobody is listening Ok,try it it is an effective treatment!!

i hat eit when people reject you just because youu're not the same; i'm also 14 and VERY unique! but you kno wwhat they say "you laugh at me because i'm different, i laugh at you because you're all the same!" don't listen to them; i'm sure you're a wonderful person! i'd love to talk to you some more!

Our society does not actually appreciate unique people. It tries to enforce conformity through social ostracization of people who are different.

Latest posts

Back