nervous about phone call

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avalon said:
also, when she came over on Saturday, she and my mom were laughing and talking and having a great time. It doesn't seem like the behaviour of a girl who is going out with someone else.

I think GoodCitizen's idea is excellent. I also think you need to stop worrying so much!

Just relax and stop observing everything she does as some kind of potentially suspicious act, because that's just going to upset her if anything.

I agree that the way she stopped going out with you in the past suddenly is a bit worrying, but focus on the present and how you feel with her now.

I would talk to her about how you feel. You seem insecure about the relationship and it's not for a completely unfounded reason. Part of it is her doing.

Why don't you just her ask if she's doing this fella?

If she is, which appears to be the case, dump the
35.gif
* and move on.

*that was inappropriate

The Good Citizen said:
Avalon

Do you think you could take the time out to do something out of the ordinary, take her away for a weekend or something that puts you in a new environment for a while, just the two of you?

Yeah, we do that every month. We take 1 day trips across the border, to Canada, or down to Seattle. It gets her very excited and in a good mood for the entire weekend!

Kat said:
I would talk to her about how you feel. You seem insecure about the relationship and it's not for a completely unfounded reason. Part of it is her doing.

I had the chance to ask and really hammer something out earlier this year when we were just geting back together, but because I really trust her, I didn’t. I’ve heard the promises, the words before. I’m scared. Whenever some of her behaviour seems even slightly similar to that terrible year, I’m immediately very wary. I don’t want a repeat of what happened last year. If I bring this up with her now, she’ll feel awkward?

You must do what you think is right. I would agree that you have to talk to her and get things straight.

Latest posts

Back