Netherlands anyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there dutch people, didn't know there would be any of you around on this forum haha.
@ ThePsychologist, hey how odd Im also studying psychology haha.

DutchLost said:
Hi there dutch people, didn't know there would be any of you around on this forum haha.

Where do you study? Maybe we are from the same school, never know!

I study it in Nijmegen.

Heh, it's like a Dutch invasion of the boards suddenly :p

Anyway, I was in Oss just yesterday for the new year, it's where my father's parents live, he grew up there, but now I'm in Utrecht again :) Utrecht is nice, but Oss is sooo.. boring and grey >.<

@ the Psychologist, I think a lot of people in the field are like that. I have depression and my psychiatrist does too, haha. She takes meds to cope with the pressure of the job. It might even be caused by her job, I don't know about that though. On the upside, it probably makes you a better psychologist if you know what you're dealing with. Still I don't recommend it..

@ Takumi, I'm not doing a gap year, though I would love that. I'll be staying with friends of my family, who I also know pretty well, for maybe 2-3 months in Tokyo. Would it have been longer, I wouldn't have been able to start my course next year, cause that's what I'm planning to do. I like Japan for lots of things, it's cityscapes, it's language and writing system, the food.. xD A gap year would also be nice though, and I still have time to decide.

I was already searching for the Netherlands post here and so I found it!

I see that there are people from Utrecht and me as well.

Anyone near or in leiden who wants to meet up let me know :p

wat? zomg moar dutchjes?
they zijn all over the place
ik have never been there, might go once. :eek:

Another person living in Eindhoven here, Not a true local but kan wel beetje nederlands :p Hows Eindhoven treating you ?

ThePsychologist said:
Hey there! This is my first post here :)

I live in the Netherlands too. In Oss (Noord-Brabant) to be precise.
My situation is a bit ironic I guess. I'm studying Psychology where you help "Depressed" or coach people who have social issues (as an example). And guess what! I myself am pretty lonely. It's even New years eve here and I planned everything out so that I am alone at home. Yes, I know. :)

But what is also pretty ironic, is that I often get the opportunity to help other lonely people too (yet they dont know that I'm lonely). So, yeah. If you feel like chatting, send me a PM!

Im not studying it officially but ive been an intressted in the social science's since im a kid. Do you find yourself Policing your self or others? Constantly applying what you have learned.

Hi hallo takumi

I'm dutch and live 20 minuten from.eindhoven.
Kwam toevallig op deze site en zag je post.
I would like chat.

Let me know if your interrested :)[/u][/b]

Takumi said:
hey, hello and hoi hoi to you all
I was wondering if there would be anyone from the Netherlands on this forum. I'm looking for some people to chat with. ^^

Mods feel free to delete this threat. I guess it was a bit out of way to post this

DreamAwake said:
Another person living in Eindhoven here, Not a true local but kan wel beetje nederlands :p Hows Eindhoven treating you ?

Hehe it's been ahges since I last checked this threat. Good to see there are some more dutch people.
Feel free to e-mail me

ThePsychologist said:
DutchLost said:

Where do you study? Maybe we are from the same school, never know!

I study it in Nijmegen.

I'd really like to know what the study's like, I'm not sure if I'm actually struggeling with a wrong choice at the moment and I have always thought of doing something with psychology, let me know ^^

can't really make out whether this topic is still active or not... ?
Anyway, I'm Dutch too :) If anyone from my area wants to chat, send me a message :)

Latest posts

Back