Never had any1

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not strange. It's called being a decent person with good intent. You don't have to go for the "easy" females, nor have to be a whore yourself in order to have someone.

And Coverage, looks should be a bonus. Not something absolutely sought after. Personally, if a guy told me I was ugly, I'd be on my way. It's not necessary to be told that by anyone. Looks don't matter, and I'd rather be pushed away for my bitchy personality if anything. At least personality has substance to it, and you can really determine if you want to spend any time with someone by it. Beauty fades; Dumb is forever.

Here's the thing. As Brian said...exposure or throwning yourself into the line of fire and having the balls to do it.
Or so many people had put it in other aspect...baby steps.

Whatever moral and values you have...you're really going to have and sit down and sort that out and use some commonsense
or think rightly. is it working for you or working against you?

And other stuff about not worrying so much what people think about you.

If you're goal is to meet or find a woman of your dreams or the love of your life...you're going to have to get into actions....
but ya gatta learn how to crawl before you can walk..You gatta learn how to walk before you can run.

Becuase when the woman of your dreams comes into your life...you better know alot more and exerinced alot more
than just crawling...It's has alot to do more than just sex. it's every other aspect of knowing how to be in a relationships.
Learning and growing from mistakes you have made. And in the sex department...that's the same too...becuase i sure as hell
just don't want her to just lay there. Some guys term that as a "dead fresia" btw...
I enjoy quality ******* too..

As far as looks...will it dose matter. I'll be a freaken fool or lying to myself not accepting those facts.
Some women will simply not date me or wanna know me becuase of my looks. Those are just facts.
I don't trip on that...becuase I won't date certain women becuase of thier looks....
It's self accpetence and acceptence of others. So whatever the hell hang ups I have on that...just gose out the window.

And personallities too. i don't really care how good looking a woman is...but if she makes me feel bad about myself...We'll she
can be on her way too. And it's not easy to get to this piont..becuase I've been with women that's totally hawt
and they know I'm like head over heels ove thier looks. Trust me....women are retarded if they don't think men recognize or know that.
And some women will use that to thier advantage...Can't say I blame them...honeysuckle I would too. It's not any different then
me using whatever my asset that I have and capitalizing on it. I know I wasn't a victim. I volunteered to fresia her brains out :p

There's nothing wrong with going out with a hawt chicks..not all hawt chicks are major bitches.
All women are bitches or can be a major naggg at one time or the other...I don't trip on that. I know no one is perfect.

Shine said:
hi people, i'm new here and this is the first time me doing something like this, i'll introduce myself first [being part of the story].

i'm a 21 year old guy who is tall, attractive [even good looking from what i heard], don't drink/smoke/drugs, always present at school, good grades, have a lot of good friends and they seem to like being around me, go out to clubs alot, have a nice family, wear nice/expensive clothes [which i work my a$$ of for] and i even have a nice bmw [worked for it myself]. so up till now it seems pretty nice doenst it?

well here is the other side, i never had a girlfriend [not as a partner or "friend" either] during my entire life. i did kiss with a girl but that was just high school experimenting. i'm still a virgin which i am ok with, i wouldn't share sex with some1 i wouldnt feel for. but because i never had a girl i feel so lonely, sad, down, dark and cold. i noticed that as i get older i find it much harder to talk to girls and keep a conversation going. i feel like i dont have any substance and i really struggle to keep converstions going. most of the time i dont even try and then they say i'm closed/strange [can't blame them for saying, right?]

i figured that some1 like me who has never had a girl must be a horrible person to be around i guess. i feel like it just isn't meant for me to happen because i feel like all the signs are there. sometimes i call my friends and ask them to hang out but they can't because they are already hanging out with girls [like 2day]. i feel such a loser then and so lonely and i have to admit that i sometimes really do cry because all of this. the hard thing about this is is that i get confronted with this every day.

when i am at school that's the worst. but also when i go to the movies with friends, walk through the park i see nice young couples having a good time with eachother. i'm really scared that it will never happen for me and to be honest i don't see it happening. will there really be a girl willing to spend her life by my side? how can she spend her life with some1 who doens't have any substance? i used to think: don't worry it will happen, but from 18 on i noticed that i was different, that it wasn't gonna happen.

in order to "make it happen" you need to make some1 like you, love you, have the conversations it takes to make some1 like you, be better than others. i would really like to experience love, hold some1, tell that person how much i love her, take her to the movies and have dinner with her. but it's not gonna happen and i just can't accept/get over that. it has come to the point that i don't even try it anymore, if they say Hey i'll say hey back if they dont then they dont. i never felt needed [by them], thats a horrible feeling. i feel like i'm here without a purpose.

because i don't have any girlfriends i sometimes lock into 1 from class, and that only hurts more. i guess i create feelings for her since she is the only one girl i talk with but it really hurts to see her having fun with other guys. not because of jealousy but i feel like; why can't i be that guy? i guess they are better then me. i have a hard time appreciating myself and i don't like compliments because of that. i feel like i missed out on what should have been a nice time of my younger years...i will never be able to catch up with that. my first date will be like when? when i'm 26 or anything? **** you must be a big time loser then.

sometimes people [friends,classmates or even my parents] ask me how its going with girls, i then say something like: busy with school and work. while in fact its just killing me all day.

i just wanted to get this off my chest, i'm not looking for pitty, i don't want to make my problem youre guys problems. but if you have read it thanks for taking your time and make sure you appreciate your partner [if you have 1] and tell them how much he/she means to you because having some1 is not obvious...take care.

Hey, I may not have expensive clothes or cars like you, but my freind, I 'm with you. Its hard seeing everybody else have somebody special when youre all alone in that regard, I know that feeling all too well. But just keep living man, we are all in this together.

Latest posts

Back