NEW ARRIVAL

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLBREAKS

Reaction score
hey everyone im new to this forum. what brought me to discover this lonely life forum is i wrote somthing last night and i wanted to post it someware. so i typed in lonely forums in the search engines. I hope to make many freinds and find people who feel the blue like i do.

Hello solbreaks,
nice to meet you and welcome :)
I'm new too. Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Hi and welcome. I've been here awhile and it's a great spot to meet even better folks. :)

Hi SOLBREAKS -- Glad you joined ALL! I'm curious...there's a picture that's hanging on the wall behind you...what it all about? IIAC it looks like two guys climbing a mountain, one dude's almost at the summit while the other dude is reaching out his hand to pull him up. Is there a story behind the image? TTYL, LG:)

LGH1288 said:
Hi SOLBREAKS -- Glad you joined ALL! I'm curious...there's a picture that's hanging on the wall behind you...what it all about? IIAC it looks like two guys climbing a mountain, one dude's almost at the summit while the other dude is reaching out his hand to pull him up. Is there a story behind the image? TTYL, LG:)
the picture is tittled TEAMWORK

Latest posts

Back