New as well

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ire

Reaction score
Hello...

I've been mostly alone my entire life. Never had a girlfriend (or boyfriend). Most friends I've had at one time is two, now reduced to one.

It's kind of self imposed really... I just am not very social. And at the moment I am dealing with depression, cutting, some other crap. Check my blog for that... (www.silverpine.blogspot.com)

I just figured I would come here and at least have people to talk to at night. Maybe it will help.

Good evening Ire and welcome to the board! I'm sure You'll find a couple of pals here to chat with for any occasion if You just keep Your nice posting up here. =) See You around!

Hey man, welcome to the forum. You sound like you're going to fit in just fine here :]
I hope you find this forum helpful in ameliorating your general mood, I can say for sure it's had that affect on me.

Hallo there Ire and welcome here. I read your blog and making stupid mistakes is how we learn. If you eras them you well probably end up making them again. But ye I get what your saying. We all make them, Its just a matter of learning from them and forgiving our self for the wrong things we have done. Then we are able to move on to better things. well that's my philosophy.

Also I like the video you have the link to in there, never heard it be for.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-466912645613677021&q=ne

Latest posts

Back