New here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

librariangirl

Reaction score
I googled "I am lonely" and found a thread from 2004. Apparently lots of people wind up here via google.

There is something fundamentally wrong with me. Somehow, even though I think I'm a nice person and others seem to agree, and I'm reasonably attractive, I always wind up in a place where I'm absolutely alone, abandoned by everyone except my mother, with no connection to another human being.

I'm so broken.

Welcome to the site.

I googled "chatroom for lonely people". Oddly specific, no?

Nice to meet you :)

librariangirl said:
I googled "I am lonely" and found a thread from 2004. Apparently lots of people wind up here via google.

There is something fundamentally wrong with me. Somehow, even though I think I'm a nice person and others seem to agree, and I'm reasonably attractive, I always wind up in a place where I'm absolutely alone, abandoned by everyone except my mother, with no connection to another human being.

I'm so broken.

I googled "lonely" to lok for a lonely image and found this forum. Its a good place thus far.
There is NOTHING fundamentally wrong with you. We are all here for similar reasons. Maybe we are misunderstood. Maybe we think about things differently. Maybe we want something more or different than what the world says we are supposed to want. Point is, there is nothing wrong with anyone here. and You are here.

Welcome. Hope this can be a safe place for you.

hello . . . !!!
i am also new here ,24,male. nice to meet you !!!
looking forward to get so much useful info and some good friends from here , nice forum , keep up the good work .Have a nice day . . !!!

Welcome, librariangirl.

Why don't you talk a little more about yourself. Do you talk to many people in your daily life? At work or school? What kind of relationships do you have, even if they aren't satisfying? For example, I have a number of friends, several of them I consider "close", but I still feel like I'm missing something crucial or don't really connect with them.

hello . . . !!!
i am also new here , nice to meet you !!!
looking forward to get some useful info and some good friends from here , nice forum , keep up the good work . . . !!!

Latest posts

Back