New here!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strife

Reaction score
Seems like a pretty fun place!

Lets see here... I think I am supposed to say something about myself and see what type of reaction I get and maybe then some one says something about themselves to me.

I am training to join special forces. I work 2 jobs, I enjoy a life where my close friends and I only talk every few days. I like my life slightly secluded but I really enjoy going out and trying new things with people too.

When i was younger I was put in a "slow reading class" and I got out when they did an IQ test on me because a secretary was curious about it. I scored about 4 points under genius and they decided that I must be bored in class and lacking attention... not so much the ability to read.

One of the best feelings in the world is a runners high, its the one time my mind stops thinking of 10-15 things all at once and just focuses on breathing. It's like some one finally turned off the carnival and after 20-30 minutes of that everything is good in life!

Wow, great intro, strife and welcome to ALL!

Special Forces training AND two jobs AND you run?? Good grief, you are one busy dude - when do you SLEEP?! :D

It is a fun place here with lots of great people, I'm sure you will fit right in!

Actually I really do need to sleep more >.>
Lot of relationship BS going on and I fear sleeping at times.which means i want to be so worn out and so exhausted from work outs and not sleeping that i just pass out in my good old chair while doing something else.

Thinking is my biggest weakness and strength. If i'm not exhausted i just lie there thinking about so many things and since nothing good is happening for me atm I just would rather stay occupied!

C'mon I know more ppl wanna say something on here! Go for it, say something about yourselves

strife said:
C'mon I know more ppl wanna say something on here! Go for it, say something about yourselves

lol, feel free to click my name and see my posts for more info...i have a 'new member' promo, too - think most of us do. :)

Latest posts

Back