New here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtles9317

Reaction score
I'm a 24 year old male from Queensland, Australia. Currently unemployed and not studying but I am a beekeeper and am currently building that up so it hopefully becomes commercial. I'm also interested in learning about hydro/aquaponics and growing my own crops to sell as well, ideally get some land out of town, have bees, aquaponics, a small orchard and some animals (couple head of cattle, pigs, sheep, possibly alpacas and lots of doggos). I also plan on starting Let's Plays in the future, once I move home. I hope I become a valuable member of the community.

Some good calls there, Turtles.

When the apocalypse comes you're going to be in demand. I want to make a garden along the Leeds Liverpool canal but I don't know the first thing about how to do it. I've found some space I don't think they'll mind me using and it is completely overrun.

There's plenty to do and read through around here, so, get busy. :)

Hi turtles9317 welcome to the forum. Beekeeping sounds really cool, how'd you get involved in that?

what's "Let's Play"?

sounds like you've got a lot planned which is good, I hope it pans out for you :)

evanescencefan912 said:
Hi turtles9317 welcome to the forum. Beekeeping sounds really cool, how'd you get involved in that?

what's "Let's Play"?

sounds like you've got a lot planned which is good, I hope it pans out for you :)

I just thought about the idea one day and my granddad also wanted to get in on it, so we both did. Let's Plays are just commentaries over video game footage.

Greetings, turtles! It's nice to have another beekeeper here.....best of luck making any profit at it. But once you start keeping bees, it's in your blood and it'll never let you go.

I just thought about the idea one day and my granddad also wanted to get in on it, so we both did. Let's Plays are just commentaries over video game footage.

oh cool, so like streaming games on twitch or youtube like that, that sounds cool, what games would you want to do that with? What kind of games do you like? I really like RPGs and 3rd person shooters.

evanescencefan912 said:

oh cool, so like streaming games on twitch or youtube like that, that sounds cool, what games would you want to do that with?  What kind of games do you like?  I really like RPGs and 3rd person shooters.

I'll be doing the Metro games,  Postal 2, Alan Wake, Call of Cthulhu, Doom and others. It's just another reason to go through my 100+ games on Steam I haven't played yet.

Latest posts

Back