New here!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

marksonamor

Hi everyone ....

I just joined these forums and would like to take the time to let you know a little bit about me.....

My name is marksonamor, 25 years of age. I am new to this forum and glad to join here....

I am not so intelligent but like common people and would like to increase my knowledge

Nice to meet you all and thanks for welcoming me into your forum. :)

Hi Mark! Welcome and don't worry so much....last time I looked no one was flashing their Mensa card around here and you seem to spell a heck of alot better than most :). Chin up, hope you find what you need here, keep smiling and keep trying and have a great Monday!!!!!

marksonamor said:
Hi everyone ....

I just joined these forums and would like to take the time to let you know a little bit about me.....

My name is marksonamor, 25 years of age. I am new to this forum and glad to join here....

I am not so intelligent but like common people and would like to increase my knowledge

Nice to meet you all and thanks for welcoming me into your forum. :)

Welcome to the forum! We're glad to have you here. New members are always most most welcome.

Please do try to pop into chat sometime n___n

- Soph

ah,there are all kinds of intelligences...but what types of things are you interested in learning?

i like learning things myself...i love reading about other cultures and individuals.all sorts of subjects.i watch animal planet and history channel and haunt the library a lot.thank goodness for libraries...they are the best!
anyway,welcome.
it's amazing how many lonely people there are...but maybe admitting it is a step in the right direction.
i found this site because i thought that it would help my loneliness if i reached out to other lonely people. i was going to write to people in the military,but i don't have much cash for care packages and didn't want to get in the way of someone else with more resources being able to help them.
so here i am. a great idea,this forum.
diane

Latest posts

Back