New Member Here!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelyOrchid

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I wasn't sure whether to introduce myself here or make a new thread but it seems this is the trend so here I go!
I stumbled upon this site by accident (looking for something else) but I'm SO GLAD I did! I honestly feel this is the best thing that has happened to me lately.:D
I'm recently single and even though I've been single for most of my life this time it left me feeling depressed when my relationship didn't work out the way I wanted. I've always considered remaining single forever but I was scared of being dumped and stigmatized by my friends when they found the love of their lives. Long story short, I'm glad I've found this forum. I'd love to make new friends and have people I can talk to about my situation. Even more, I'd like to find people who understand the decision I've made to be single forever.

Hey, LonelyOrchid, welcome to the forum! I'm glad you feel happy to have found this forum, you sound like a lovely person. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here. See ya around the forum!

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the warm welcome. thank you for the kind words ladyforsaken! I've been scrolling around the forum and I already like what I see. There are so many interesting topics to read and comment on.

Latest posts

Back