Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markyj82

Reaction score
Hello my name is Mark this is very knew to me but I want to talk about my situation in life and also listen to others and hopefully help in some way. I live in Perth, Australia I'am 29 years of age I am a male. I have had a very hard life and I have just started making the hard choices in order to become a better person. I am a great listener and want to help others with what they are going through. Thank you for reading this post.

Welcome Mark :) I'm sorry to read that you've led a hard life, but I hope things will pick up for you and that this forum can play a role in that.

Enjoy your stay! :)

Pezza said:
Welcome to the Forum Mark :)

Than you, looking forward to speaking with people about anything and everything. :)

Peter Lorre said:
Welcome Mark :) I'm sorry to read that you've led a hard life, but I hope things will pick up for you and that this forum can play a role in that.

Enjoy your stay! :)

Thank you I hope it will help and hopefully I can help others as well :D

Thank you all for your welcoming messages, I look forward to sharing my life, high's and low's and hopefully help others with there issues in this materialistic world.

Latest posts

Back