Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iceman1978

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new to these forums. Not sure where to begin. Well, I'm 34, single, haven't dated since high school, and the loneliness sometimes gets to me. I have a social network of friends, which I'm thankful for, but having to go through life being single with no prospects of dating in the future just gets to me sometimes.

Because I haven't dated in well over ten years and women treat me as though I don't exist.

Iceman1978 said:
Because I haven't dated in well over ten years and women treat me as though I don't exist.

I'm sorry, maybe there are some things you can do to change that! Although I can emphasize with you regarding women treating you as if you don't exist.

Hey welcome aboard the midnight train going anywhere. I'm 31, same sentiments as you. Don't expect this place to change any of that, but you'll find no shortage of friends who are in the same boat. And if you're bored with that and want to reach out for something even more real, try the networking area.

Iceman1978 said:
Unless I can get a face transplant I don't see anything changing.

I've seen plenty of beautiful women with guys that don't look anything near on par. Plenty of women believe "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" I wish you luck regardless!

welp if you don't continue to try, don't expect a girl to fall in your lap. Maybe you could get feed-back from women on why they arent attracted to you?

Sophia, I already have given up. Most of the time it doesn't get to me but there are still times when I get upset about it. When you've had women tell you right to your face that you're ugly and you've had people who don't even acknowledge that you've said hello to them it can be hurtful.

Iceman1978 said:
Sophia, I already have given up. Most of the time it doesn't get to me but there are still times when I get upset about it. When you've had women tell you right to your face that you're ugly and you've had people who don't even acknowledge that you've said hello to them it can be hurtful.

That really does suck. I'm sorry that you've had that expirience but try to bear in mind that not everyone is like that. Don't let these people color your general view.

Latest posts

Back