Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mira222

Reaction score

[size=small]Hye everyone!! :) I am Mira. I am new here and also my first time joining a forum. I am 24, female and I love dogs. :D I graduated last summer and decided to take few months off for myself. I moved back home from college and since then, it has been a very isolating period of my life. I have no friends here and although I don't mind it that much but it does get frustrating sometimes to have no one around, just to even talk about anything at all. :D
My interests include travelling (mostly solo), photography, graphics, cooking, listening to music( indiepop,ambient mostly), reading, poetry. I like to make friends but it doesn't come easy to me. I am shy, introverted and very internal.
I am very polite and gracious with people. I have a high tolerance for ignorant and obnoxious behaviour but it is a major turnoff to me.
I really don't know what else to say, haha. I hope to find genuine people here. Lately, it has been a very exhausting period of my life trying to meet nice and genuine people.
[/size]

Hi Mira nice to meet you. I love dogs too, our family has a black lab and a springer spaniel, do you have pet dogs at home?

Welcome to the forum.

Hye Katerina! Nice to meet you too! Dogs are such adorable companions in my opinion. Yes, I have one dog at home. He is a mongrel and I have no idea of his parental breed. I had one labrador too but he passed away four years back. Your pets must be a delight to have around. :))

Hye Punisher. I like fat puppies too!! Haha. One always tried to bite me whenever I went near him. 😁😁 Do you have pets?

@wallflowerGirl83 Thankyou so much.😊😊
@wolvesjr hahaha... I like that!😆😆 Thankyou 😊😊

mira222 said:
Hye Katerina! Nice to meet you too! Dogs are such adorable companions in my opinion. Yes, I have one dog at home. He is a mongrel and I have no idea of his parental breed. I had one labrador too but he passed away four years back. Your pets must be a delight to have around. :))

They're great. One has epilepsy which caused us a lot of worry in the past but all has been good with that for the last few years *fingers crossed*.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

TheRealCallie said:
Welcome to ALL, mira :)
Feel free to try out the chat room, if you're interested

Thankyou @TheRealCallie. I really appreciate it.

gabriel20 said:
Hi Mira,welcome to the forum. :)

Thankyou @gabriel20. Hope you have a nice day 😊😊

Hi Mira welcome to the group. I'm pretty new too (a couple of weeks) and it's a lovely place to be :)

I love ambient music! What's your favourite?

Katerina said:
mira222 said:

They're great. One has epilepsy which caused us a lot of worry in the past but all has been good with that for the last few years *fingers crossed*.

@Katerina Thankyou so much. I hope the best for your pets and hope you had a beautiful birthday! Happy Birthday! 😊😊

h3donist said:
Hi Mira welcome to the group. I'm pretty new too (a couple of weeks) and it's a lovely place to be :)

Hello h3donist! Thank you so much. That's very nice to know. Right now I am obessesed with this track called From Gold by Novo Amor. I am yet to pick a favourite. What are you listening to currently? Do you have a favourite? 😊😊😊

Hey and welcome to the forums, i love animals too theyre the best people i know. Got two dogs and six cats. I seen about ambient music, i reall enjoy that and listen to a lot of soundtrack music as well. Im not really sure about what style alot of the stuff i listen to falls into honestly but i really like this song by conjure one and i think it falls into the ambient category. Sometimes i get this one stuck in my head, you might enjoy it as well.

[video=youtube]

Hope you enjoy your time on the forums.

mira222 said:
Katerina said:
mira222 said:

@Katerina Thankyou so much. I hope the best for your pets and hope you had a beautiful birthday! Happy Birthday! 😊😊

h3donist said:

Hello h3donist! Thank you so much. That's very nice to know. Right now I am obessesed with this track called From Gold by Novo Amor. I am yet to pick a favourite. What are you listening to currently? Do you have a favourite? 😊😊😊

That's a nice tune :) I love loads of different ones, but I think the one that affected me the most is this: Breathturn by Hammock

@Shadetree - LOVE that tune by Conjure One :)

shadetree said:
Hey and welcome to the forums, i love animals too theyre the best people i know. Got two dogs and six cats. I seen about ambient music, i reall enjoy that and listen to a lot of soundtrack music as well. Im not really sure about what style alot of the stuff i listen to falls into honestly but i really like this song by conjure one and i think it falls into the ambient category. Sometimes i get this one stuck in my head, you might enjoy it as well.

[video=youtube]

Hope you enjoy your time on the forums.

Thank you @Shadetree. I really appreciate it. :) You've got quite a large family with six cats. But it must be nice I guess. :D
I really liked this track. Solarstone is one of the few artists I listen to often but I had never come across this track before. :) Can you suggest me some good soundtracks to listen to? I don't have much of a collection of that.

h3donist said:
mira222 said:
Katerina said:
mira222 said:

h3donist said:

That's a nice tune :) I love loads of different ones, but I think the one that affected me the most is this: Breathturn by Hammock

@Shadetree - LOVE that tune by Conjure One :)

@h3donist That track was absolutely amazing!! Thanks to you now I have a new track to obsess about. Please feel free to send me more links to the tracks that you like, if you don't mind. :):)

I recommend you give other Hammock tracks a try "Cold Front" and "I Can Almost See You" are stunning tracks.

Also "Blade Runner Blues" from the movie Blade Runner.

I actually wrote a book called Shiver Project where I got people to send in songs that give them shivers/chills/goosebumps and their reasons why. The songs I have listed feature in the book :)

h3donist said:
I recommend you give other Hammock tracks a try "Cold Front" and "I Can Almost See You" are stunning tracks.

Also "Blade Runner Blues" from the movie Blade Runner.

I actually wrote a book called Shiver Project where I got people to send in songs that give them shivers/chills/goosebumps and their reasons why. The songs I have listed feature in the book :)

@h3donist I just finished listening to both these tracks I agree with you completely! They are absolutely stunning!![/i] I am very sure they will be playing on repeat in my head for the next few days. Thank you so much. :) Is your book published then? That is so interesting! I'd like to know more about it. :)

Latest posts

Back