New Mexico ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dehydra

Reaction score
Hi again,
This will be short because I find it hard to write the new post with those annoying Smilies on the left margin.

I have friends online and there's no limit to how many of those I want, so I'm happy to meet anyone here.

But my real issue, the one which drew me here, is that I presently have only acquaintances and inlaws in my state/town, other than my husband.

If anyone is in Northern New Mexico and wants to think about actually making friends offline [it's been so long since I've had a real life friend, other than my husband, that I hope I remember what we used to do ...go to movies, hike in the mountains, evening walks (I walk fast), coming over to hang out and play cards or Trivial Pursuits, that kind of stuff ...

So if you're near and would like that, please go ahead and send me a personal message. If you're shy yourself, or have Aspie traits, then you'll find it easier to understand me.

I'm 55, married, with my last child having recently left home. I'm in ridiculously good health and have multiple interests.

Latest posts

Back