New to the forums!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackwaveButterfly

Reaction score
Hello all, I stumbled across this site through looking upon "Dogs for lonely people" and there came this site! I've been trying to look for a site like this for quite a while, to vent and express my feelings without being harassed or spoke down upon. I've tried using other sites but they was very crude and I guess it's just the wrong site...

I'm glad I found this site, everyone seems friendly here and I hope to talk to people soon! 

If people was wondering about the dog... Well, I was looking upon getting a dog for myself but no look, but this fourm had a fourm spoke about of a dog helps loneliness, personally I feel like they do, it's not exactly another human, but I love dogs, I consider them to be great friends, I used to have a dog which was a German Shepard crossed with a collie and he got really ill and he was my best friend and at that time I wasf finding out who I was as a person and that dog saved me, until a few months later he got put down, I miss him a lot.

Anyway, with my loneliness, I seem to have occasional thoughts/voices that speak negativity, about literally everything and then there's another part of me telling the thoughts/voices to shut up.

In my spare time I enjoy playing video games and watching some TV. I am in a long distance relationship which also hurts a bit. 

I hope I haven't spread this out to much...talk y'all soon :)

Hi Blackwavebutterfly welcome to the forum :)

I'm sorry to hear about your dog, that's always tough, I remember I had a dog named Alex growing and we had to put him down when i was about 12. My dad has two dogs now a chocolate lab and a golden retriever I believe, dogs can be great company, so I hope you can find nice dog and give them a good home :)

What video games are you playing? My favorite games are Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X What shows are you watching? I'm currently watching the new Will Grace revival and I'm really liking it, as well as the 3rd season of Crazy Ex Girl Friend. I'd recommend them both.

evanescencefan912 said:
Hi Blackwavebutterfly welcome to the forum :)

I'm sorry to hear about your dog, that's always tough, I remember I had a dog named Alex growing and we had to put him down when i was about 12. My dad has two dogs now a chocolate lab and a golden retriever I believe, dogs can be great company, so I hope you can find nice dog and give them a good home :)

What video games are you playing? My favorite games are Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X What shows are you watching? I'm currently watching the new Will Grace revival and I'm really liking it, as well as the 3rd season of Crazy Ex Girl Friend. I'd recommend them both.

Thank you! :)

Awe, I'm really sorry about your dog, it's a shame they don't live for long but they live long enough to steal your heart. Ah, I love those breeds of dogs but I also like my rottweillers, and I agree they are good company, and if they are a fluffy, that is a bonus, haha. 

Well, I'm on and off with Fallout 4 at the moment but I enjoy a range of video games, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy being one of them, I enjoyed the new Final Fantasy compared to the rest though, I feel like I have that Kingdom Hearts vibe from the controls and open world. I like adventure and platforms too, infact my first video game being Sonic Adventure 2 for the Dreamcast; the memories! I do love the nostalgia games, so I love playing the PlayStation 2 here and there.

Here in the UK, we have a show called "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here" and it's quite funny to watch due to the celebarities being in Australia and having to do challenges with bugs and snakes and stuff. Unfortunetly I have not heard of them but I will look into them!

Hi there and welcome to ALL,

Sorry to hear about your dog, pets can really take away that edge of loneliness, my drug of choice is cats, although I currently have no pets at all...
I can recommend the diary for venting anything you really don't want people to comment on, as for the rest, people are nice here, but that doesn't mean they can't be critical either :)

Hope you'll enjoy it here.

I like dogs too. If you want my advice they're a lot better than humans, yet pieces of garbages like pet shop owners and vets use them as a pretense to charge you a bundle and play on your emotions....
Welcome to the site. Hope it gives you a hand.

If you hear voices, tell them to shut up; you can't hear yourself thinking. I tell mine all the **** time ;-)

MisterLonely said:
Hi there and welcome to ALL,

Sorry to hear about your dog, pets can really take away that edge of loneliness, my drug of choice is cats, although I currently have no pets at all...
I can recommend the diary for venting anything you really don't want people to comment on, as for the rest, people are nice here, but that doesn't mean they can't be critical either :)

Hope you'll enjoy it here.

Thanks!

Oh yes, the dog at my work place is really cute but he gets told off a lot.
I do like cats too but I've never owned one.
I tried a diary in the past and honestly, I always forgot to write in it, I bought a diary for 2017 and never wrote in it. >< I may buy one for 2018 but I'm unsure. I understand with users being like that, but honestly, the other sites never gave a single honeysuckle. Not welcoming at all.

Thanks again!

Richard_39 said:
I like dogs too. If you want my advice they're a lot better than humans, yet pieces of garbages like pet shop owners and vets use them as a pretense to charge you a bundle and play on your emotions....
Welcome to the site. Hope it gives you a hand.

If you hear voices, tell them to shut up; you can't hear yourself thinking. I tell mine all the **** time ;-)

I've always loved a good dog, especially a fluffy cute one! I love watching videos on huskies, they're one of my favourite breeds.  And thank you, it has helped so far, ^^

They creep up sometimes just saying all the negativite things in the world that I'm never going to get anywhere, that I'm a loser, that I should give up and yadda yadda, honestly I say shut up to myself sometimes I think I scare them off xD

Latest posts

Back