New to the forums

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papabear

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums and I figured that I would introduce myself.

My name is Justin, I'm 23, a Navy veteran, and a college student. I currently live in KY though I grew up in Michigan.

I suffer from sporadic bouts of loneliness and depression. I have a few close friends that I spend time with but we only share a few similar interests, this leaves me quite alone when I want to do anything else. Though I always feel lonely it doesn't always bug me. Sometimes I feel great to be alone, knowing that I control everything, but a lot of the time I just wish I had someone to share this with.

I guess a lot of my loneliness comes from the lack of a mate (straight).
I personally feel I have a lot to offer to any relationship (friend or S.O.). I'm intelligent, funny, active, outgoing, caring, and supportive. I'm just not very good at displaying those qualities. I know a lot of how I am judged goes to my looks (which i think are not very good), and anyone that doesn't admit that they get judged by their looks are lying to themselves.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I look forward to giving and getting advice as well as hopefully meeting some new friends.

Edit: Thought I'd add, anyone can feel free to PM me.

You know I just posted this into your other thread you made lol. That's what you get when your trying to do to many things at one time. well here is what I said in the other thread :)

Hi Papabear, Cool avi.

I agree that there is to much put just on the way a person looks.

Welcome here mate :)

Unacceptance said:
What's up. What did you do in the Navy?

First off, Hey Bluey

And... in the Navy I was a Nuclear Electronics Tech. I operated the Nuclear Reactor on a submarine and did the maintenance on all of the electronics that controlled the reactor.

Welcome Justin.:)

hey papbear, welcome to the forum

:D

and don't worry, i'm sure you'll be able to find someone, you seem like a pretty nice guy, and you look pretty good, from thoise pictures in the other thread.

So don't worry, you don't have to get so down on yourself, You're a great person, with plenty to offer you just have remember to tell yourself that.

:D

Hello, welcome to the forum

you ran a nuclear reactor,wow that sounds awesome, you should just slip that into casual conversation with people to impress them, be like, o so you worked as a waiter, well I ran a nuclear reactor and the lives of a lot of people depended on me lol

Latest posts

Back