New

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahsatan said:
366924597_1886647.gif
Thank you Ahsatan. How are you doing?

Hey pingram!

I'm pretty depressed.Trying to relax and watch Netflix.

How are you doing ?

ahsatan said:
Hey pingram!

I'm pretty depressed.Trying to relax and watch Netflix.

How are you doing ?

Why are you depressed? And i am good watching a Movie and wrapping presents for my nieces.

Just life and all the problems that come with it.

That's so nice ur wrappings gifts for ur niece! Can't believe xmas is next week already.

ahsatan said:
Just life and all the problems that come with it.

That's so nice ur wrappings gifts for ur niece! Can't believe xmas is next week already.

Yeah every year I get them each a book and some fun things to do. Like this year instead of giving them money I am making them have a competition. I got them bob ross chia pets and the first one that finishes there book and grows the best fro wins. It should he fun. Would you like to talk about them?

LOL That's so cute! Sounds fun! I had a chia pet when I was a kid! I see the commercials on t.v. sometimes! I forget what kind of chia pet I had. Maybe a kitty. haha

Well it's just probs quite a few people deal health probs, being poor, dysfunctional family stuff like that. Netflix is a good distraction.

ahsatan said:
LOL That's so cute! Sounds fun! I had a chia pet when I was a kid! I see the commercials on t.v. sometimes! I forget what kind of chia pet I had. Maybe a kitty. haha

Well it's just probs quite a few people deal health probs, being poor, dysfunctional family stuff like that. Netflix is a good distraction.

I can definitely understand all of that. And netflix is a god send lol

Latest posts

Back