Newb

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindrasaurus

Reaction score
Hello,

I am female.
I am 23 years old.
I am currently an senior at university, graduate in May.
I have a few friends but I still feel lonely and unable to connect with them or other people.
I like indie, alternative, folk, electronic rock.
I spend lots of time listening to pandora and watching hulu.
I like science.
I am a nerd.
I work at a library sometimes this is the only place where I get social interaction during the week.
I like to hike and go geocaching.

Yup that's it.

Hi & welcome! I'm into science too; that's pretty neat since it's such a rare interest i think

Hey. You sound pretty awesome. Science is an unfortunately rare interest among our age group these days, so you must be a smart chicky. You should come hang out in the chat sometime, it be good to see you there! :D

Heya, Kindrasaurus! Welcome to ALL. Why do you feel you've a hard time connecting with folks?

Kindrasaurus said:
Hello,

I am female.
I am 23 years old.
I am currently an senior at university, graduate in May.
I have a few friends but I still feel lonely and unable to connect with them or other people.
I like indie, alternative, folk, electronic rock.
I spend lots of time listening to pandora and watching hulu.
I like science.
I am a nerd.
I work at a library sometimes this is the only place where I get social interaction during the week.
I like to hike and go geocaching.

Yup that's it.
Hi
Is there something U want to change about yourself or an empty area you want to get more connected to?

Thank you for all the kind welcomes.. Science is the best.. I love how it explains so much yet it makes you ask more.. never ending..

[size=medium][align=left] I'm at home now; I stay up all night and sleep all day. I followed some dreams, where everything was nothing more than lies that ended up on some dead end. I cashed in more than my dreams, where all I know is the broken spirits of all the other ones that lost the fixed games, that get played over and over. The lies taught get to where they don't make any difference, and all the reasons why I've become what I am, become very clear. I get it now, I do get it. Rob

I'm at home now; I stay up all night and sleep all day. I followed some dreams, where everything was nothing more than lies that ended up on some dead end. I cashed in more than my dreams, where all I know is the broken spirits of all the other ones that lost the fixed games, that get played over and over. The lies taught get to where they don't make any difference, and all the reasons why I've become what I am, become very clear. I get it now, I do get it. Rob

Latest posts

Back