Newb

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estreen

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm 21, female, and live in CT. Am quite lonely right now, so I thought I'd join here and check it out. Hope to make some new friends possibly.

Recovering from a severe bout of depression. It's 4 in the morning, and naturally I can't sleep, but at least my mood has improved.

CT is short for Connecticut, which is a state in the Northeast of the United States. :)

Estreen said:
CT is short for Connecticut, which is a state in the Northeast of the United States. :)
OOoOoOoOoO~~~
Lol~
Ok well, hope you can find what you came here to look for~
And that everything turns out good for ya~! :D

Thanks. :) So far I'm liking it here. I feel more comfortable than I thought I was going to at first.

Hello and Welcome. If you're looking for a friend or just someone to listen and offer help you need only call my name. It seems like many nice people don't have the time to maintain many friends, either that or I'm just unlucky. Anyway I have lots of free time and currently few contacts I keep in touch with so I'm looking for some. It gets lonely late at night, which I'm usually up at the late night anyway. I live in Phoenix and it's 1:19 here.

Welcome Estreen :)

Hello there. Pleased to meet you. I'm Craig. A Twenty (nearly 21)year old male from the U.K.

Hiya, welcome to the forum girl. Depression is not worth it girl. Don't let it destroy you like it did to me.

Latest posts

Back