Newb

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Estreen said:
Recovering from a severe bout of depression. It's 4 in the morning, and naturally I can't sleep, but at least my mood has improved.

C'est la vie.

You could always get a night job.

Hello and Welcome. If you're looking for a friend or just someone to listen and offer help you need only call my name. It seems like many nice people don't have the time to maintain many friends, either that or I'm just unlucky. Anyway I have lots of free time and currently few contacts I keep in touch with so I'm looking for some. It gets lonely late at night, which I'm usually up at the late night anyway. I live in Phoenix and it's 1:19 here.
Yeah I hear ya on that. My little "online circle" has kinda...fallen apart. One of them just got married and is happier than ever (which means she's on less than ever), and she's the one I talked to the most. So thank you for the offer. :)

Hello there. Pleased to meet you. I'm Craig. A Twenty (nearly 21)year old male from the U.K.
Hi Craig, thanks for the welcome. May I ask in what region/area of the UK? I have a few online friends scattered about over there. :)

Hiya, welcome to the forum girl. Depression is not worth it girl. Don't let it destroy you like it did to me.
I'm trying not to let it, but at times its hard when I'm left to myself for so long. Although I've improved from when I was in high school; man those were tough times. And I like your avvie. I remember watching that vid with the bunnies. :D

Dragging myself out of bed. :p Sup with you? ;)

C'est la vie.

That is true. I was on swing for a good part of a year at my last job, but after a while I had to move to days because swing shift just started depressing me, having to watch all the other people being care-free, out having a good time, and me stuck behind a booth, lonely, bored, and anxiety-ridden. But then sometimes it was hard getting up for day shift, plus seemed like there were more people to deal with, which I just thought wasn't possible as the lines were never-ending on swing. -.-

Thanks for all the welcomes. :)

Estreen said:
Hello and Welcome. If you're looking for a friend or just someone to listen and offer help you need only call my name. It seems like many nice people don't have the time to maintain many friends, either that or I'm just unlucky. Anyway I have lots of free time and currently few contacts I keep in touch with so I'm looking for some. It gets lonely late at night, which I'm usually up at the late night anyway. I live in Phoenix and it's 1:19 here.
Yeah I hear ya on that. My little "online circle" has kinda...fallen apart. One of them just got married and is happier than ever (which means she's on less than ever), and she's the one I talked to the most. So thank you for the offer. :)

Hello there. Pleased to meet you. I'm Craig. A Twenty (nearly 21)year old male from the U.K.
Hi Craig, thanks for the welcome. May I ask in what region/area of the UK? I have a few online friends scattered about over there. :)

Hiya, welcome to the forum girl. Depression is not worth it girl. Don't let it destroy you like it did to me.
I'm trying not to let it, but at times its hard when I'm left to myself for so long. Although I've improved from when I was in high school; man those were tough times. And I like your avvie. I remember watching that vid with the bunnies. :D

Dragging myself out of bed. :p Sup with you? ;)

C'est la vie.

That is true. I was on swing for a good part of a year at my last job, but after a while I had to move to days because swing shift just started depressing me, having to watch all the other people being care-free, out having a good time, and me stuck behind a booth, lonely, bored, and anxiety-ridden. But then sometimes it was hard getting up for day shift, plus seemed like there were more people to deal with, which I just thought wasn't possible as the lines were never-ending on swing. -.-

Hello again. In answer to your question, I'm in Nottinghamshire, England.

Ah okay. I have friends/acquaintances in Plymouth, Southampton, Surrey, and London, which are all south of you. :p

Estreen said:

Yeah I hate swings, mostly because when I wake up I have to go to work and when I get off everything is closed. I never have time to get stuff done. Mornings are even worst since people come in talking about what (or who) they did last night.

I like working my night time shifts.

Lol. Yes they're all very much south of me. As you may or may not know, Nottinghamshire is in the north east midlands. I actually have an internet friend who I speak to in Baltimore, Maryland. I'm not sure how close to you that is. You're in Connecticut, right??

Unacceptance said:
Yeah I hate swings, mostly because when I wake up I have to go to work and when I get off everything is closed. I never have time to get stuff done. Mornings are even worst since people come in talking about what (or who) they did last night.

I like working my night time shifts.

Ughhh, yeah I know. It's what really motivated me to switch to days really. Was tired of sacrificing my nights and having to hear about others and what they did. It was mostly either getting drunk or getting lucky. Neither of which really interested me.

ragingbull17 said:
Lol. Yes they're all very much south of me. As you may or may not know, Nottinghamshire is in the north east midlands. I actually have an internet friend who I speak to in Baltimore, Maryland. I'm not sure how close to you that is. You're in Connecticut, right??
Right now my boyfriend goes to uni over in Preston, and thats the closest place I can think of, which would be northwest of where you live. And yes, I live in Connecticut, which Maryland, I think, would be about 4 or so hours away from me, but that's relatively close. :)

Latest posts

Back