Newbie.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timzor

Reaction score
Well I just spent the last 5 minutes trying to make an interesting for the thread subject name and ultimately concede defeat!

Hello! I am tim from down under, Western Australia. I am 16 and hoping to make some connections, maybe even friends for life! I have been looking over some of the topics and can relate to much of them and finally decided to register up. I am a horrible introvert and spend most my days on the internet though I have been trying to cut down on my usage. I have a very small circle of friends, if I can call them that, and i feel our interests are changing since I am always the one who stands and listens. I have horrible communication skills and trouble with making friends. I am just about to start my last year of High School and am trying to get through it and focus on my studies and not so much on social relationships though I would like to and am only using the focus as an excuse I suppose. I will try to put in input into the forums though my activity will be rather varied. As of now, the person I trust most lives 3,420 km away from me in Melbourne and I have never met him.

Feel free to add me on Messenger on [email protected] , I love a chat and spend most of my time on here though no one talks to me much.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum Tim.

lol you have an aussie fan already :p

Welcome to all :)

oh and I just added you to MSN. Huzzah :3

Latest posts

Back