Nice guys

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Intranetusa said:
This thread shows that nice guys STILL lose, and lose out big.

The topic creator doesn't become attracted to nice guys until much later in life (I assume she's late 20s/early 30s now?). So that means if most females are similar to her in liking the bad guys, the 'nice guys' are screwed for most of their life until the girls hit their late 20s.

So basically, girls like bad guys when they're young, and then when they're finally tired of bad guys and are ready to settle down, they'll go for a nice guy.

Maybe nice guys/all guys should all just become bad guys, and then switch to nice guys when they're in their late 20s/early 30s.

Well if you think meeting someone you fall in love with at 29 versus meeting them at 21 is losing out then your right. I'm assuming your young yourself for even thinking this.

Instead of assuming why not just ask? There is an adage about when an individual decides to assume.

Well if you think meeting someone you fall in love with at 29 versus meeting them at 21 is losing out then your right. I'm assuming your young yourself for even thinking this.

Well yeah it is losing out, having to wait 8 years sucks doesn't it?

Being nice doesn't necessarily mean that one is 'good'; and neither is being forceful necessarily make one 'bad'. I think that people who declare themselves nice really tend to be particularly passive, often because they've never learned life differently. Be assertive, without being aggressive; life will be better for all involved.

You can always date older women in their late 20's or 30's...
But you're so **** nice, too **** innocent and inexperince. When a woman
in her sexaul prime wanna have sex all the time you freak out.
aside from the sex, you're probably inexperinced in the romance
and relationship too. Even aspects of raising a family or children.

bad girls like badboys. You can alway date bad girls no matter
how old they are.
This is where youre wired is wacked....you perceive young women
are all nice and innocent. And you assume just becuase a woman in her 30's
are going to settle down...some go even more wild and crazy in their 30's
Plenty of wild, bad girls available. it's their out going, fun , bubbly personally that turns me on...not her being a bitchor a nagg....It's that same reasons why I have a hard time froming a relationship
with a nice girl...she bores the living honeysuckle out of me and sometimes
gets clinggie. It's not the bad girl or a ***** that I'm attracted to..It's the wild, spontanous,
fun, loving personality that I'm attracted to.

Age plays a factor..but not really.
Some older people or mature people actaully
Chose to act young and keep a young mind set
You all have some fresia up perceptions...As if life ends at 20. Like typical teenagers
thinking life is over at high school.
There's alway another way of looking at things..
Life can start at 28, 40, 60 or whenever the fresia you want.
Change your thinking change your life

I'm I a badboy? sometimes i can play that role.
But being myself..I'm just a nice fun loving guy.
I dont even have a fucken tatooo...what kind of badboys image is that??lol

Limlim said:

Well yeah it is losing out, having to wait 8 years sucks doesn't it?

If your 18, sure it sucks. But when I was 18-25 I too was honing what type of women I looked for. It's not like it doesn't go both ways you know. Women constantly complain that men are shallow in what they look for in women, just like men complain women don't know what they want. It is a two way street there.

wow, that was very touching :)

i consider myself to be one of these so called "nice guys", although i do act like an a-hole most of the time.

i think that there are plenty of guys like your boyfriend running around, enough to go around for all those ladies that seem to have lost their hope of finding love some day, it's just that we like to pick our spots.

i, for one, treat most people badly, even on this forum, but deep down i know i'm a good guy. it really just depends on who i'm dealing with and our history together.

just my dos centavos.

-freedom

Latest posts

Back