Nights im always so calm

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawx79

Reaction score
Not a compaint about anything just stating the fact that im always nicely calm when nights falls and wish i could live thru the night instead of the day!
Anyone else have this?

The shifts I work always start at 4-5 pm and I get off late at night. I usually stay up through the night and go to sleep at 9-10 am. It is really calming and the streets are always nice, quiet, and empty.

Sometimes...

I feel at night I can think deeper. It's certainly more introspective than daytime, and since I enjoy introspection as the introvert I am, I figure it's normal that I find enjoyable that time of the day.

Working nightshifts sure has its attraction to me but ive also read its a very unhealthy way of living since its not a natural way of living and sleepings at those times.

Not me, at night when at home alone I'm more prone to boredom. I like being at work cause then at least I have customers to talk to.

Me too..

At night, usually I am more calm, and my thoughts are clear, and more active to do things. As for sunlight hours, I wish only to sleep. Actually, it is a bit difficult, even if there is a time I wish to live in sunlight hours I cannot, because always am too sleepy then.. so I am nocturnal most the time.

I love nights as well. I feel as if you have no obligations to do anything at nighttime. All my worries just cease to exist. Although, I have become a little to adjusted to nightime hours, as I have terrible sleeping patterns that effect my work and study times .

Latest posts

Back