Non-alcoholic Beverages

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caribou

Reaction score
There is nothing better than lounging in the backyard with a tall glass of sweet iced tea or lemonade during a hot summer day. Am I right?

Disagree?

Well what do you usually drink when chowing down or relaxing somewhere at home or anywhere else?

I can't stand V8. Who drinks that here? Convince me that its good. lol

or you can make suicides with drinks my fav was dr pepper with pink lemonade it was sweet

:)

pepsi max, diet pepsi or diet coke mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
hold on............ i think i might be a girl :p

Caribou said:
I can't stand V8. Who drinks that here? Convince me that its good. lol

LOL, as I was reading I decided on V8, then read that last line :p I like V8 Spicy. I add some black pepper and a dash or two of hot sauce.

In the mornings, there is nothing that beats a glass of real orange juice (re: not Sunny Delight) before breakfast and coffee. I like it with pulp.

Other than those, I'm a coffee guy. Black coffee, iced lattes, machiatos. All of it :)

Cranberry, orange and raspberry in a tall glass over ice is one of my faves.
Im a coffee person mostly though, but tea when its realy hot is the best way to cool down.

Coke is the yummiest thing evar. Regular coke though, I don't drink anything diet.
Vanilla coke too.
Or some kind of berry or fruit punch, or kool-aid, lol.

It seems as though lately all I drink with my food is apple juice, which is mildly ironic since I absolutely hated the stuff when I was a kid. As far as drinks for their own sake, on the healthier side I enjoy a cup a tea every now and then, but on the unhealthy side I like to have a monster energy juice drink if I happen to have one around.

Coffee is also good. I likes my caffeine.

I used to drink tomato juice with tabassco and lemmon.
I used to have a can of V8 everyday. It's good for ya.
I hated tomato when I was a kid, not anymore...wierd.

I don't drink soda.

I drink mostly water, now. Maybe I'll squeeze lemon juice in it
to give it a slight flavor.

Coca-Cola is my favorite "regular" drink. I'm a big fan of milk though too, which includes regular milk, chocolate milk, caramel milk (mix a caramel sauce into a glass of milk), milkshakes, and eggnog (if that fits).

Of course, in the morning, juice goes well with toast (which is what I usually eat for breakfast). Orange juice is usually the one I drink most, but I don't like pulp, so only little or pulp free OJ. Apple juice is another favorite. Grape juice is nice too, on occasion.

And finally...I really really like V8 Fusion. I can't stand regular V8, but I like the Fusion because it tastes pretty much like fruit juice while still having the healthy veggie juice in it. Favorite flavor is the Tropical Orange. :)

On a hot summer day I will have water with lots of ice.
In the mornings any time of the year I'll have tea - PG Tips or green.

I like a nice, ice-cold Vernor's ginger-ale. Or, on special occaisions, and when I can find it, Big Peach soda.

Latest posts

Back