not sure if its appropriate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DisturbedHell said:
i hope they will be in my situation so they will experience my pain instead of criticising me.

Sometimes it is better for people to say nothing instead of making up shitty advice to try and help.

I don't blame you for what you are thinking.

Like someone here mentioning wigs like it will make it all better. That's got to be the most honeysuckle advice ever given on this forum.

Who said it will make it all better? who said it will cure the hair loss? It's a form of solution to a problem, may not be the best solution, maybe not be the brightest solution but it surely helps cover the head if showing it out there and having people criticise makes you feel so bad and hurt and you complain about it. Then ******* do something about it? Don't you think so? You have a problem, you deal with it. Or you can choose to wallow in it and be negative. I guess that's what people want.

****. honeysuckle advice huh. I've seen shittier advice - which is to feel the pain the OP is feeling so that they know what it feels like. THAT IS SOME SERIOUSLY messed UP ADVICE.

I should just shut the hell up from now on for people who just wants to be miserable because they don't want help but just want to complain and feel sorry for themselves for the rest of their ******* lives.

Unbelievable. I thought I could be done with this but it just bites me. I ******* hope this thread gets closed or I'll ******* close it myself if I have to.

Punisher said:
DisturbedHell said:
i hope they will be in my situation so they will experience my pain instead of criticising me.

Sometimes it is better for people to say nothing instead of making up shitty advice to try and help.

I don't blame you for what you are thinking.

Like someone here mentioning wigs like it will make it all better. That's got to be the most honeysuckle advice ever given on this forum.

Shitty advice? Sounds like someone trying to help to me. The shitiest thing I've ever read here is this:

DisturbedHell said:
i would rather get raped than lose my hair...
i hope my friend loses her hair i wish more girls in this world lose my hair the way i did to be honest.... i simply hope for more woman to lose their hair so they can understand what i feel instead

That's a truly awful and disgusting thing to say. I have no idea why DisturbedHell thinks she deserves sympathy after something like that. I have none left for her.

DisturbedHell: Grow the hell up, and stop treating people like trash! Maybe then you'll get the sympathy that you think you deserve.

*Hugs to Lady*

Well, I think it's been said better by others, but basically if anyone else has some good fortune you wish ill on them?

So if you find happiness other people should start hoping bad things happen to you?

That is pretty f'ed up.

Whatever you look like it doesn't seem to matter because it seems your soul is filled with hate and darkness.

If you don't realise thats your biggest problem then theres no hope.

ladyforsaken said:
Who said it will make it all better? who said it will cure the hair loss? It's a form of solution to a problem, may not be the best solution, maybe not be the brightest solution but it surely helps cover the head if showing it out there and having people criticise makes you feel so bad and hurt and you complain about it. Then ******* do something about it? Don't you think so? You have a problem, you deal with it. Or you can choose to wallow in it and be negative. I guess that's what people want.

****. honeysuckle advice huh. I've seen shittier advice - which is to feel the pain the OP is feeling so that they know what it feels like. THAT IS SOME SERIOUSLY messed UP ADVICE.

I should just shut the hell up from now on for people who just wants to be miserable because they don't want help but just want to complain and feel sorry for themselves for the rest of their ******* lives.

Unbelievable. I thought I could be done with this but it just bites me. I ******* hope this thread gets closed or I'll ******* close it myself if I have to.

Your advice wasn't the honeysuckle I was talking about. Sorry If I upset you.

TropicalStarfish said:
You can always just wear wigs...

This is the honeysuckle advice I was talking about.

ladyforsaken said:
^I also did suggest wigs, by the way.

You didn't mention wigs like it will make all her feelings and problems go away. You said what you would rather do.

If you had just made that one comment stating you "hate rape victims", a warning of sorts would most definately be in place.
If you did more than that, actually having a negative disposition against such victims then nothing less than a lifelong ban is enough, in my opinion.
What you talk about is hair, hair is superficial, hair can be replaced by a wig, hidden by a hat.
Rape is something which changes a person for life, they will be haunted by nightmares, their way of interacting with everyone around them will drastically change, it's something which doesn't happen one day and is then finished, it lasts a lifetime.
The fact you consider that to be less bad is downright insulting to such people, and until you have the experience to know what it's like to compare the two, I suggest you don't.

Punisher said:
You didn't mention wigs like it will make all her feelings and problems go away. You said what you would rather do.

I don't get it. If she is so self conscious about her hair loss and there's not a **** thing else anyone can do about to help her-then what else can be done but to try and cover it up if it makes her feel rejected in public? How is this honeysuckle advice? You have no idea what it's like to be a woman or the pressures to look not only acceptable but sexy. It's different for a man, you guys don't have to wear makeup and do your hair every day just to be deemed good enough. You guys can pretty much roll out of bed and throw something on and pat your hair down if it's short and go on out. This is sound advice if you're a woman and suffering from hair loss. Will it fix everything? Of course not, but it will help her feel better in public and less stressed about if anyone is looking at her head and judging. And like it or lump it, you cannot walk around shooting daggers at anyone with a better life or health and wish them some horrible misfortune without people rejecting you for being simply unkind. One problem does not excuse the bad behavior sir. We all have problems here don't we? I don't run around mentally hexing people for living a better life. Everyone has a problem of their own, no one is exempt-even the beautiful people.

ForGrantedWife said:
Punisher said:

I don't get it. If she is so self conscious about her hair loss and there's not a **** thing else anyone can do about to help her-then what else can be done but to try and cover it up if it makes her feel rejected in public? How is this honeysuckle advice? You have no idea what it's like to be a woman or the pressures to look not only acceptable but sexy. It's different for a man, you guys don't have to wear makeup and do your hair every day just to be deemed good enough. You guys can pretty much roll out of bed and throw something on and pat your hair down if it's short and go on out. This is sound advice if you're a woman and suffering from hair loss. Will it fix everything? Of course not, but it will help her feel better in public and less stressed about if anyone is looking at her head and judging. And like it or lump it, you cannot walk around shooting daggers at anyone with a better life or health and wish them some horrible misfortune without people rejecting you for being simply unkind. One problem does not excuse the bad behavior sir. We all have problems here don't we? I don't run around mentally hexing people for living a better life. Everyone has a problem of their own, no one is exempt-even the beautiful people.

Right if she was asking for advice on how to cover up her problem. I'm pretty sure every bald woman in the world already knows about wigs.

Anyway, I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut from now on (zip) No point if no-one gets my point. And I admit I could of said it with nicer words.

Yeah, I think this has gone a few longer than it should have.
To the OP - I suggest you refrain from wishing ill on people who haven't done anything to deserve it and that you also try to show a little more respect for others here on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back