Nuked: The Last 10 Seconds

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Caesium

So, it's World War III, and now a nuclear bomb is being detonated in your country.

You have 10 seconds left to live, and can see the nuclear shockwave (or something) rushing towards you in the distance.

What do you do in these last 10 seconds? Lets make this interesting.

Hmm, I'm not sure. I guess I'd assume a badass pose so that the shadow etched behind me would look cool.

10 seconds is not really much time.

Antihero said:
Hmm, I'm not sure. I guess I'd assume a badass pose so that the shadow etched behind me would look cool.

minus.gif

I imagine what i would do would be rather involuntary.

Minus said:
Antihero said:

minus.gif

I imagine what i would do would be rather involuntary.

I'd take a snap shot of anti doing his badass pose then toss the
camera to zak or evil.:)

Jesus! I never knew the school system was this bad. Don't they teach you anything in there these days other than "inteligent design"? Duck and cover ************!

That or rush to mommy for a last big hug.

Antihero stole mine. Then Unacceptance stole my next answer.

So I'm gonna say I'd do both of those at once.

10 seconds aint long enough but i'll try give my brother a hug and ring my friend to tell her thanks and i love her

I was talking to Fulgrim about this when we were out walking the other day.
Didn't come up with any real answer, only a rough approximation of how long it would take us to get our pants off XD
But seriously, I'd ******* duck and cover ASAP. Like, behind a ******* huge ass building. And I'd swear like a bloody sailor while I was at it. Straight up fool. Fo Sho.

I know what I would really do in such a situation: Fall to the ground, crying, perhaps curling up into the fetal position. Or scream and run around like a maniac.

But here is what I would really like to happen: I'd want to kiss the girl nearest to me. Ideally, it would be a girl whom I already really like, like one of the girls at school whom I've had a crush on. I'd tell her that I love her, and then she'd say that she had always loved me too, but been too shy to tell me. Then we'd embrace and kiss until the radiation kills us.

Caesium said:
I know what I would really do in such a situation: Fall to the ground, crying, perhaps curling up into the fetal position. Or scream and run around like a maniac.

But here is what I would really like to happen: I'd want to kiss the girl nearest to me. Ideally, it would be a girl whom I already really like, like one of the girls at school whom I've had a crush on. I'd tell her that I love her, and then she'd say that she had always loved me too, but been too shy to tell me. Then we'd embrace and kiss until the radiation kills us.

*tears*

....hehehehehehehe >:D as Qui mentioned I brought up the issue of proper removal of pants, cause if honeysuckle's going down I'm rippin' em off and cackling like a madman.......ya, my friends never pick up on the first few rings so 10 seconds would be me on hold lol, I don't really feel a nuclear death is a time for sappy last words, more F^#K YOU WORLD! - type melodramactic stuff :)

so basically while I go insane and am awaiting oblivion everyone who ducked (and probably survived) will have a funny story to tell til the fallout starts landing :/

If I was far away enough to where the blast wouldn't kill me then I would probably be more thoughtful and romantic, either man or woman near me. We all need comfort in the end :/

Latest posts

Back