Nutrition

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that suggestion and I heard that before but I can not get passed "drinking cabbage juice"--I like cabbage with vinegar but its too hard on me and gives me a lot of gas plus burning out the other end...lol My problem is not the stomach but the elimination process once I get full because (I guess) of my lumber spine injuries--five broken vertebrae (all together)--(2 one time laying concrete and 3 another time --tripping on a hose).. I also did some investigation involving over active bladder and it does say that it could be cognitive functions because of aging but between the two of them colon and bladder they are driving me "nuts"---lol...You solve one problem and then the other pops up and then your back to square one and start all over again. I feel pretty good today and for lunch I had some salmon and a boiled potato as well as some green tea and I just looked at a cookie--thanks forum friend for the suggestion..

It's funny how I keep seeing healthy food and think, Mmmm, that's good. I tried eating a fast food burger and fries a while back and it seemed disgusting to me. I was really excited about treating myself. My mouth was watering. The smells were wonderful. But, all I tasted was salt, sugar, and yuck. Ha! ha! I guess my taste buds have completely changed at this point. That's a good thing though. I love cabbage now. I've been using it with nearly everything for the past five or so years. I go through two large heads every month wasting none of it. The thick hard base ends up in a chicken soup. Just thinking about that makes me hungry now. Ha! Ha!

What you are going through really sucks. It seems like fish and chicken goes in and out well. Maybe it's best to stay away from fiber for the time being. 

https://www.livestrong.com/article/301054-list-of-non-fiber-foods/

Maybe try what people do with "leaky gut" for awhile. Maybe it's time to get scoped on both ends. There may be an internal injury not noticed from your previous physical injuries.

Yea I had all that forum friend and really "never found" and I am declared very healthy?? I think this has something to do with my back injuries from years ago and it is nerve action "rather than anything else"---or "cognitive"--my brain is really slowed down and maybe things are not making the right connection.. When this corona gets over with I wll have another examination for investigation on what this "might be"...Thanks for the suggestion and bye the way--I love cabbage especially with mash potatoes and ham...Today I had my oatmeal---getting boring now...According to the literature I am suppose to stop coffee but that will not happen so I had my black coffee this morning--two cups..love it...lol

Just out of curiosity, have you been to a doctor about this? What do they say?

Have you tried going to a nutritionist?

Have you tried natural things for constipation/bloating like magnesium and probiotics and all that?

The next step for me is to go to a naturalist and let them do some testing and see what they come up with and I have never tried magnesium but I have used probiotics to try to help but it seems to make matters worse.. The problem is not with the system but with the "urge kick on energy---the nerve getting started " That's the only way that I can describe it...Its a real problem and I can handle it for now as long as I do not eat things that need a lot of digestion..I can have small pieces of lean meat but very little quantity and I do use fiber which at times seems to help with the consistency of it all but this is a real sticky problem to try to solve..Thank you for trying to help with your good advice and knowledge.    priscella

Ate lunch Turkey balls steamed well and spinach with gluten free bread (Rudi's) and ice tea.. No seasonings--ugh...

This breakfast has been exciting-ugh---tuna fish with a small amount of mayo--for taste on a corn tortilla and black coffee and I had some blueberries because I was still hungry... I am eliminating foods one at a time to see how they react to my system.. So far I have been feeling just "great" and everything is "flowing" normal...So there is some success here. I have eliminated vinegar (heard it was real good for people) so I am sad about that for I love it.. I have eliminated eggs for they give too much gas for my system., but on the other hand cabbage is still hanging in there of course with no vinegar--ugh...Another day and of course I had a cup of black coffee and that I will not give up--lol lol..

priscella said:
This breakfast has been exciting-ugh---tuna fish with a small amount of mayo--for taste on a corn tortilla and black coffee and I had some blueberries because I was still hungry... I am eliminating foods one at a time to see how they react to my system.. So far I have been feeling just "great" and everything is "flowing" normal...So there is some success here.  I have eliminated vinegar (heard it was real good for people) so I am sad about that for I love it.. I have eliminated eggs for they give too much gas for my system., but on the other hand cabbage is still hanging in there of course with no vinegar--ugh...Another day and of course I had a cup of black coffee and that I will not give up--lol lol..

Have you tried the low acid coffee?

I use Folgers instant coffee and can't seem to find another one I like unless it is McDonald"s that made 2 seconds ago--lol What coffee's are low acid that you might know about for I never heard of them...Acid never bothers me what I fear is gas build up that's my problem...Like for instance Lima Beans really get me and I just love them but cannot eat them..

Latest posts

Back