October Mobile Photo Dump

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubt The Rabbit

Reaction score
So here are my phone pictures from the past month. Have fun.

Skylines from the Hospital:

20.jpg
19.jpg
17.jpg

Birds at the Train Station:

11.jpg
10.jpg

Dark Chocolate Cupcake:

cupcake.jpg

Dressin' up for the Group:

18.jpg

I painted my own face~ :3 It was black and white spider webs but I couldn't see what I was doing with my phone so I didn't get a good picture of it.

Showing off my new headphones with various stupid assed emo poses:

Glasses.jpg
5-1-1.jpg

And in case you were wondering, that's a star on my cheek. Made with eyeliner.

4.jpg

Well, there you have it. Taken with my phone. Sorry I don't have any fancy shmancy camera with expensive as hell equpment. I guess I'll get around to that when I take my Photography course.

The end.

haha those look good, I love the little birdie it's so cute :D

the skyline pics are my favorite nicely done

:D

One of these days I'll have to get me one of them newfangled phones what take pictures. Or maybe I should just start porting around my Canon. :p

I loved the spiderwebs. And the cupcake. :)

Nice collection :)

Awesome photography! I love the spider webs. Even though that was not the shot you were going for, it came out great.

Punisher said:
Dark chocolate cupcake (yum)
Very, very! (yum)

cheaptrickfan said:
One of these days I'll have to get me one of them newfangled phones what take pictures. Or maybe I should just start porting around my Canon. :p

I loved the spiderwebs. And the cupcake. :)
Hehe, thanks. I had a canon digi cam with photo capabilities but **** it's such an outdated piece of crap. My stupid basic phone is even worse crap. I'd like to get me one of them DSLR cameras for my course. No way I'm payin' for college and using a crappy camera!

discolemonade said:
I love DTR :) You're beautiful, dear :)
:shy: Thank you!

Minus said:
Nice collection :)
Thank you :)

Tex Is Lost said:
Awesome photography! I love the spider webs. Even though that was not the shot you were going for, it came out great.
Haha, really? I plan on painting my face again today for group. D'know what I should paint, though. Anywho, glad ya liked :D

oh my! you are a good photographer.
i like the little sparrows, and the star on your cheek. thank you so much for sharing!

The sparrow sitting in the hole was totally posing for the picture! Couldn't move him for a darn thing until finally I took the photo and it flew away.

Latest posts

Back