Office Holiday Party this Weekend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fgbfjb

Reaction score
I RSVPed weeks ago and now I'm dreading it cause of course I don't have a date and somehow I'm the only guy without one. There was one other guy that didn't have one but I found out today that he just found a girl to go with. The guy I just mentioned is the only other guy in this office not in a relationship. We've even hired new guys and they have a girlfriend/wife. It wouldn't be that bad it is was my first year, but it's not. This will be my second year of being the only guy without a date. I wish dates weren't allowed at the party like at my dad's office. It's just awkward being introduced to everyone else's significant other and then introducing them to my hand. At least I get free food at a fancy restaurant I'd never pay to go to and as much alcohol as I want.

I could see how you could find that uncomfortable. Maybe i was lucky in that ours was large enough that many of us went down in little groups.

Latest posts

Back