Oh God

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

perfanoff

I get woken up by family members running into my room and arguing to each other in the morning. My brother crosses the line and honeysuckle talks me in my sleep.

Just because I have bought a single 200 ml of liquor ONCE in a ******* MONTH (costing a whopping TWO DOLLARS) does not make me a ******* ALCOHOLIC.

And just because I haven't started work a MONTH after I quote-and-quote GRADUATED doesn't mean I'm a ******* slob.

If you didn't spend lavishly for your birthdays and your ******* holiday travels JUST MAYBE I wouldn't have been homeless far away from home, sleeping in my office and living on $1 a day, fending for myself. JUST MAYBE I would have safely graduated without taking an extra year for my Master's and JUST MAYBE I'd already be on with my life.

I'm sick and tired of this "family." I WILL get what "I" want from life, and when I get it, I decided today that I WON'T be looking back.

perfanoff said:
I'm sick and tired of this "family." I WILL get what "I" want from life, and when I get it, I decided today that I WON'T be looking back.

honeysuckle just got real :cool:

perfanoff said:
Physics. Ion beam accelerators.

Sounds like fun. I always wanted to take an intro physics course, but haven't yet been able to fit it into my schedule. Maybe one day :rolleyes2:

Anyways, good luck with your whole situation. I hope things work out for you.

Thanks solo, and you should give it a try :)

Tina, yes and no, but mostly "sometimes" :D

You have a very good attitude after it all.. some "family" simply are not worth it.. some people let them selves drag down from it their whole life, too much importance for blood relation, but it is great you will not let yours do it to you.

PlayingSolo said:
Just out of curiosity, and because I love hearing about this stuff, what's your degree in?

perfanoff said:
Physics. Ion beam accelerators.

So let me get this straight. How i see it in my (Completely Wacked out Anime/Comic style) imagination.

You are going to use a Particle Accelerator Weapon/Gun created with sub-ion reloadable magazine and shoot the hell out of this "family" to get your way as your last resort to get the way you want?

I got three words for you:
Can i Join?
:D lol

Ok seriously speaking,
I definately agree. Family now-a-days aren't family as they use to be. looking out for each other or being tightly in grip of the "Honor System" due to "Bloodline".
So..
When you Get what you want from Life. Don't Look Back. For Sure.

As Stars Said, I love that last line myself. *Thumbs up*

Latest posts

Back