Okay, I'll give it a shot.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken

Reaction score
Hey, what's up?

So, I don't have much in the way of friends these days, I haven't had a date in a long time and e-harmony just told me I'm unmatchable. Figured I'd come here and try to find a place to fit in.

So, how is everyone?

wow e-harmony dissed you. fresia e harmony :p welcome to ALL! :D

Make yourself at home n_n

Ken said:
Hey, what's up?

So, I don't have much in the way of friends these days, I haven't had a date in a long time and e-harmony just told me I'm unmatchable. Figured I'd come here and try to find a place to fit in.

So, how is everyone?

lol, e-harmony seems to tell a LOT of people that. :p I've seen quite a few people say that.
Well, you're certainly welcome HERE anyways. lol, you dont have to be compatible with anyof us. :p Just enjoy the forum and maybe make some new friends. :)

Again, welcome. :)

Unacceptance said:
How does it tell you you are unmatchable?

Easy. Sometimes the overall result of your completed test profile,doesn't convincingly correlate to anyone in particular. In these cases, the site will just tell that it's unable to match you with anyone rather than risk generating an inaccurate connection.

ExtensivexLDL said:
Unacceptance said:
How does it tell you you are unmatchable?

Easy. Sometimes the overall result of your completed test profile,doesn't convincingly correlate to anyone in particular. In these cases, the site will just tell that it's unable to match you with anyone rather than risk generating an inaccurate connection.

They basically just say "Ya know, we would rather NOT match you than run the risk of matching you with someone you are not COMPLETELY compatible with. Cuz that... that would just be insane. So, enjoy that soul-crushing loneliness."

I guess it makes sense though. It would be kinda stupid to just get hooked up with someone at random that I didn't have anything in common with.

Latest posts

Back