Online Friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pike Queen said:
I have trouble making friends on forums as well, but I recommend that you join the chat! Lots of great people there. ^_^

Thank you and everyone else for their suggestions. Maybe I will try the chat sometime in the future. For now I actually have a lot of people I am talking to via PMs so don't really have time to visit chat :)

Rainee said:
Thank you and everyone else for their suggestions. Maybe I will try the chat sometime in the future. For now I actually have a lot of people I am talking to via PMs so don't really have time to visit chat :)

That is great to hear! I am happy for you. ^_^

Pike Queen said:
Rainee said:

That is great to hear! I am happy for you. ^_^

Thank you. That is sweet of you to say. You seem like a very nice and positive person :)

Batman55 said:
nerdygirl said:
You see? At this point, you've made 15 posts. Several of them were just a word or a short phrase. If you don't extend yourself toward others and interact, it's hard to make friends.

I have been telling someone else in these parts lately, if they want to make friends here, you need to write more than 1-2 sentences.

That's really discouraging.

Midnight Sky said:
Batman55 said:
nerdygirl said:
You see? At this point, you've made 15 posts. Several of them were just a word or a short phrase. If you don't extend yourself toward others and interact, it's hard to make friends.

I have been telling someone else in these parts lately, if they want to make friends here, you need to write more than 1-2 sentences.

That's really discouraging.

Try not to take me too seriously. I'm no expert on this, just someone who has an opinion that may or may not work for others.

Personally I don't usually make friends with those who give really short replies, but that doesn't mean you can't.

You don't need to have length to have great depth.

And I'm gonna playfully hang this over you head.

No, I jking. However, I'm not confident I will make any friends here, but then I haven't had mutual online friendships since 2009.

Latest posts

Back