Oversleeping

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RNT

Reaction score
You people are having this problem too ? lately when i go to bed at midnight i wake up around 2 PM, I always set my alarm at 8:00 AM but in the morning I'm aso depressed i dont even want to come out of bed and I feel like staying in bed the whole day. Eventually I can get myself together to get out of bed but then its already like 2 PM, and the bad thing is I still feel real tired and energy lacking thoughout the day. If it was not for work that starts around 6 PM i prolly never leave my room.

I'm on such a bad schedule that I tend to oversleep naturally. Right now, it's 4:35am and I can't sleep. Most likely I'll drift off around 5 or 6 and wake up sometime in the afternoon. Today I woke up at 4:30pm. I find it hard to wake up any earlier even if I manage to go to sleep at a decent time because I lack the motivation to do anything, so I would just sleep in. It's pissing my parents off. At least your one step ahead with a job that gets you up.

Ya I miss so many of my classes because of it, it's quite bad
lol I don't know what it is about 2pm because that's about the same time I wake up
I overslept yesterday and today as well I'm very good at making up excuses for my self

I have this problem, I suffer from insomnia a lot. I can't go to sleep often before midnight or else I will wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep. But then I often over sleep til late in the afternoon, today I woke up at 3:30. Night is more appeasing to me, since I'm such a loner. I feel less guilty about having no life haha.

Latest posts

Back