overwhelming feeling of spite toward my friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charliefrown

Reaction score
:club:

the grass isent greener on the other side. i day dreamt about leaving them all. if you want something done right do it yourself.

If you leave them all...they will hate you.
If they hate you ..they will suffer
If they suffer you will win.
Err...not really, you're dispensible.
The last thing on their minds is you and your god **** problems...
Get this straight becuase the last thing on your mind is thier god **** problems...:p
Stuck on you (youself)...and I'm on my way...lmao

On the flip side that's what friends are for.
They help you make your dreams come true.
Only you can make your dreams come true. If you want honeysuckle done right..ya gatto do it yourself..
Actaully...honeysuckle gets done only when you do it yourself...Get this straight.:p
It's becuase you lack fucken assets....I mean Boobies.lmao
They're dickheads to you on purpose. That is thier purpose in your life.
This way you can get up off of your ass and go follow your dreams.lol
The fear of leaving or fear of success overwhelms you more than you think..becuase it's subtle and not that of anger.
Don't throw the baby out with the bath water....get the big picture ?

Until the pain of staying gets greater than the pain of leaving....I was staying....Get the pictrure or principle ?
Get honest to yourself and keep it fucken simple. It's radioactive in your head and gets re-enforced by other
radioactivated heads...lmao

Actaully if you leave...you're going to feel like you're fucken dying..lmao
It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock N roll...bitches..:p
That's right... Who the fresia is going to beliving in you , if you can't beliving in yourself ?
If you want honeysuckle done right do it yourself...Beliving in yourself , then . What's the fucken problems ?...lmao

charliefrown said:
:club:

the grass isent greener on the other side. i day dreamt about leaving them all. if you want something done right do it yourself.

Have you asked yourself why you feel that way? It's interesting that you feel that towards your friends.

With one or two exceptions, I don't really have any real friends anymore.

This isn't entirely an accident either.

I've long since accepted, that the whole relationship, marrige, kids, garden fence thing isn't going to happen and I refuse to be relegated to the role of a social accessory (you-know-the-type, the friend who gets used as a scapegoat everytime husband is catching flack from wife for being out too late etc).

What this means is that I can't stand being in a social enviroment with people that are remotely conventional here's why; because I want to be one of them. If I have to be reminded of everything I cannot have or all that I will never be, irrespective of the fowarding intentions, I will grow to resent and eventually hate the people or situations doing the reminding.

Ironically it is that very same convention that has irrevocably tempered my viewpoint, I (and I really do mean this as well) utterly sicken myself for my failings and I truly believe that I have no buisness passing through this mortal journey thus displaced but, before this starts sounding too creepy, I also believe that I have no buisness deciding when to end it either.

By telling myself the truth about why I feel resentful in this context, at least there isn't a web of denial waiting to be disentangled in the future, that could be a good thing. Also ,once understood, it is easier to adapt and cope.

I can sorta relate.

I had a group once and we hung out for years. Then, let's just say "things" happened and I felt a little disappointed that they weren't the people I thought they were.

We have fights with friends sometimes. That's normal, and it's normal to make up, but if you really feel like they are holding you back, then it might be time to let them go.

"I'm sorry, but this friendship isn't working out." *hands out pink slip* "I'm going to have to let you go. If you'd like, I'll write you a letter of reference for other friend-making opportunities, but I will have to ask you to leave... and don't steal the stapler on your way out."

Yeah, that's pretty much how it went down... in my head.

Latest posts

Back