Participants needed for Psychology Study

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fliss06

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I am a psychology student at Newcastle University and am investigating social aspects of the online networking site Facebook for my final year dissertation in different people.

I need a total of 200 participants and would love it if anyone from this forum could possibly take the time to take part as psychological research into lonely people is very limited- it will take about ten minutes and is a simple online questionnaire.

This is my second questionnaire as I have now included another psychological variable to look at so anyone who is interested or has any spare time please take part!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The link for the questionnaire is
http://nclpsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8q3TU8Zbc6KawBe

Thank you for anyone who will take part- I want to get as many different personalities of people to get different points of views on this global network.

If you take part- please put your email address at the end of the questionnaire and I will enter you into the draw for a chance to win £50 Amazon vouchers

xxxx

Thanks Wishing well, sorry I did not make it clear that it is for Facebook users only
hope you are well
thanks for helping

I filled it out for you, hopefully im not the only one so far, or their goes the anonymity :p

Let me know how it goes, Findings, etc if you don't mind.

Goodluck!

Latest posts

Back