Party?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randomact164

Reaction score
What do you do at a party? or if u get invited and dont go, why? or even, if u dont get invited, why?

Well I have been invited to a few here and there, some small some large.
But ive only been to one and i left within the first 20minutes.
Now when i hear "hey wanna go to a party?" i dont even respond, I just give them this " why do you want to go" look in to them through my eyes, and they understand.

Well the only party i ever went to was a seemingly good time.

I arrived, people are having laughs, cracking jokes, eating chips, drink beverages, dancing, etc....
And first thing that came into my mind was, "wow a clean (drug free, no drinking, no pot, etc...) party".
So i chatted up a few girls, made a few possible friends (comes naturally i guess(LUCKY ME)).
So after somewhere bewteen 20mins-40mins some kids who were invited show up with a keg and some vodka and honeysuckle, and i said woah woah waoh waita sec here, this is not good (to myself).
I saw kids just getting hammered and i left, like that.
no ride, no regret, no feeling, just thought.

I mean whats the point to teens drinking ( ya i try to stay clean, it tempting sometimes i know)
i left becuase i hated to see these kids destroy themselves that night.

ok thats my story

that's a good decision that you left, you could get in a lot of trouble if you get caught at a party where alcohol is present and you're a minor. It's really too bad that so many people think they have to be hammered/stoned to have a good time. Mostly it's because it's illegal and that gives them a kick and it makes them feel like a bad ass.

i haven't been to a party in a long time, though sometime i'd really like to go to dance club or someplace fun like that to get my groove on.

graduation party is coming up for me, i'm going to a few for a few people that i kinda know so that usually means i'll stay for about 40 mins, have a few casual conversations and basically just enjoy the free food

i'm a pretty good clean kid too, but sometimes i feel like i'm a pansy/goody two shoes, since it seems like everyone else is doing it, but i mainly just don't get invited to those things, and i'm pretty lightweight, and i don't want to get caught

also i don't really like not really being in control of myself so that's why i tend to stay away from that kind of stuff

idk if i was in that situation i might stay for a while and just not drink,

but also drunk people are just obnoxious they're pretty annoying so i doubt i'd want to stay long after their 2nd and 3rd drinks

Good for you. You made chioces that were good for you. You remove yourself of a situation that was
unhealthy.

Most of the parties I attended as a teen. I got totally hammered.
Sometimes I puked..sometimes I didn't. lmao
Too many wild kaggers i can't remember them all.

After HS..we simply transfer all of that into the bar rooms or clubs..
We didn't have to hide from the cops anymore. The same faces doing the samething.

I stopped drinking and using drugs when I was 22...yeah it got ugly and my life truned to honeysuckle.
Lots of wrackages and unnecessary consequences.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 of my friends died in a automobile accident during my senoir year in HS.
The driver was one of my getting high HS buddy. He was very intelligent.
The other two guys weren't really partiers..they just decided to go.
The 2 girls weren't either. My friend's GF was one of the smartest person in school.
She wasn't a partier at all...
The car went off the road and flipped into a cannal. They all drown to death. It was bad.
They were going home after a kagger party.

My other guitar player in my band was paralized in an automobile accident that same year.
The driver was drunk and rolled the car..My friend was just getting a ride home with his sister's BF.

One of the guys i knew luanched his corvett into a cannal bank and killed himself that year also..drunk.

One of my other friends wrap his sport car around a telephone pole on the main drag..messed up or of his mind.

My friend rolled my truck..I was too drunk to drive..So l let him drove...Evidently he was drunker than me.
We got so luckie we didn't died...

My GF was killed in an off roading accident..The driver of the sandrail was messed up out of his fucken mind.

yeap..all that stuff happened in my senior year in HS...All alcohol related.

I ran my SS into a couple of gas pumps while cruzing the main drag messed up out of my fucken mind during college.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah living clean and sober was a struggle at first. Learning how to have a great time without
being wacked out of my mind...Being me..being truely happy and truely having a great time.

I did manage to attend some dances held every weekend by a church or a differnt church, while living in San Deigo.
It didn't matter if you belong to the church or belive in the religion or not.
It was cool...teenagers or young people, dancing, laughing, hanging out and having a great time.
Around 200-300 people would attend...it was cool.

We use to attend a night club. It was opened all night...It was okay to do that.
Play pool , dance. or watch a band play...just like any typical night clube.
No alcohol was served...

I like being clean and sober. I don't belive I would be alive today if I wasn't.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where i live....There's an event held at the local park every friday night.
Metal bands, DJ, dances..giant screen out door movies..
It's for teenagers to hang out on friday nights in a healthier enviorment without gettting in trouble or killing themselves.
No drugs or alcohol.. There's around 100-150 kids attending it every weekend.

I don't feel sad when drunk people die, but I do feel angry when they take people with them. The anger and hate is finally tinted by sadness when I realize, no one learns. The kids don't observe the events around them because apparently being aware and intelligent is nerdy and uncool; not caring -and rebellious, wild behaviour- is perceived as the 'in' thing. The idiocy will continue. More kids will spill their blood on the asphalt and die by overdose. No big loss, but too bad that they so often take others with them. Too bad that they decide to spread such grief to their friends and families.

It will never end. It's good that you got out of that situation; stay out of it. Five bucks says you can pick four kids from that room you describe, and they will be dead before they graduate. Dead from their stupidity or that of others. Time decides who's 'cool', in the end. Remind them of that, if you like. Time and the Reaper.

We demonstrate every year at the schools how a bad car wreck unfolds. The wreckage, the cutting and prying and folding, the mass trauma; the backboarding and artificial ventilation. The helicopter ride. The death. I don't care; I just like a chance to play with the tools. I know **** well it ain't helping. You see, it's uncool to heed the warning; after all, we're just adults trying to quash their fun. Suits; part of the 'system'. Them, on the other hand: they're young. Real tough guys, ready to take on anything in the world, and the stupid little girls who hang off their arms. What do we know? Those who need it most ignore the message; those who pay attention, were usually already aware. Next thing you know, they're dead. Or just as often, only wounded, but with the destruction of lives that held actual value lying in their wake.

I think that it's good that you left the party, you didn't get caught up and follow what the others were doing. I started drinking in my teens at parties and it slowly progressed through the years to the point where I was unemployable and an alcoholic. It nearly, nearly wrecked my life. I attended AA for a couple of years and slowly put my life back together. These days I don't drink, or want to drink any alcohol whatsoever.

A party is a gathering of people who have been invited by a host for the purposes of socializing, conversation, or recreation. A party will typically feature food and beverages, and often music and dancing as well.
Learn to dance salsa | wedding Dance Lessons | Dance shoes
1juc_7da_u8yfi.gif

SPAAAAAAM posting in a "party" thread with links to salsa dancing, wedding dancing, and dance shoes?

I guess we're supposed to DANCE at a party, then?

I feel sad when anyone dies who need not have.. A guy i knew we'll in highschool was Hit walking home by a drunk driver who took off, followed by a second drunk drive who didn't. He was one of those kid's who pulled off 95's like it was nothing, while still being a party goer.. Saw him that night before i left the party....

However, not all people who drink drive... I'm 23, i've been drinking since i was 14... never once have I driven with more than 1 beer in me. Even though i have a high constitiution and somehow alchohal dosent affect me like it does most people, why chance it?

I like alchohal, it's one of the few drugs that slow my thought process down, while thats not always a good thing, it can allow you to enjoy situation's instead of over analyzing them until your paranoid.

Each to their own.

"slowing down ur thought process" i like doing that too tho im not to fond of alcohol. I generally dont use anything. but if i get really lonely or really angry at the world i smoke a fat one. mary jane kiss's me.

as for u randomact leaving the party when booze showed i think i understand. sounds like u dont like beeing around drunk people. which is true caues they can get really loud and rowdy. and sometimes they dont stop talking.

I dont think people use to be rebelious or cool they use cause it makes them feel good. Its just addictions sets in and it turns to a life ruiner.

Lonesome Crow said:
where i live....There's an event held at the local park every friday night.
Metal bands, DJ, dances..giant screen out door movies..
It's for teenagers to hang out on friday nights in a healthier enviorment without gettting in trouble or killing themselves.
No drugs or alcohol.. There's around 100-150 kids attending it every weekend.

i want to go where is that at?

Latest posts

Back