Passings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott said:
DayvanCowboy said:
John Hughes died of a heart attack today at the age of 59. :(

Some of the films he has directed and written,

Sixteen Candles
The Breakfast Club
Weird Science
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Planes, Trains and Automobiles

John+Hughes+01.jpg

RIP

Wow. This was the first I had heard of this. I'm genuinely quite sad about that. He made some films that I really connected with when I was growing up.

RIP Sir Bobby Robson, a true great and gentle man, who finally lost his fifth battle with cancer aged 76. A man I've never had anything but admiration for. BBC

_46138063_robson_smiling466x282.jpg

Sir bobby:
THE greatest manager of all time, he and sir alf ramsey are uncomparible to anyone!

i was so sad to hear he lost against cancer, but at least he doesn't have to suffer anymore

RIP DJ AM

Adam Goldstein, also known as DJ AM, has been found dead in New York City at the age of 36.

Actor Patrick Swayze died today after a 20-month battle with pancreatic cancer his publicist confirmed to ABC News. He was 57.

Patrick Swayze
patrick_swayze.jpg

1952 - 2009

Punisher said:
Actor Patrick Swayze died today after a 20-month battle with pancreatic cancer his publicist confirmed to ABC News. He was 57.

This made me so very sad. :*(

[youtube]WpmILPAcRQo[/youtube]

20i8feo.jpg

Dickie Peterson​

September 12, 1946, Grand Forks, ND - Erkelenz, Germany, October 12, 2009​

Lech Kaczynski

lech-kaczynski.jpeg

Yeah, that sucks. I sort of wonder if that was engineered by an enemy of Poland...because for that to happen is just beyond belief; losing the president and a good chunk of the upper echelon of government?

That just doesn't happen willy-nilly. *shrug*

Sad, either way. R.I.P.

Latest posts

Back