penpal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jales

Reaction score
i love writing to people and recieving emails...
but since we don't know eachother we may not have much to talk about
but if anyone thinks that they could be a penpal to me, email me at [email protected]

i'm 19/female
geology student
from the Caribbean
Non religious
i think i'm normal other than that...but i'm beginning to doubt that cus i'm not finding anyone like me...but no i'm pretty normal
i play guitar and write stories
don't smoke anything
kinda shy in person, but that's just cus its a scary world out there lol
WHO-HA-HA LAL A
n/m just raise ur eyes to the sun in summer time!
she says hi by the way........

Now, You seem like quite a nice person! Got any pals from here yet? Just wonna know; don't like threads with no replies. ;)

Robin said:
Now, You seem like quite a nice person! Got any pals from here yet? Just wonna know; don't like threads with no replies. ;)

hey thanx 4 replying...how was ur trip away? where did you go and so on??
u seem like a nice person as well..very positive thinker!

Guitar is such a beautiful instrument. Hope you like playing it as much as I do ^____^

Hey Jales. Still waiting on you to say hey on myspace.

I get alot of crap in my email so it's easier to talk through there. Also if you ever decide to write things or what not it gives people something to talk about. I sometimes see people say something interesting who are friends and help them or just talk to them.

hi!
you sound normal to.. your welcome to talk to me if you want.
hows it like over there?
so anyways if you want to talk i'm always ready to chat and stuff even if it's anything random LOL

you ever decide to write things or what not it gives people something to talk about. I sometimes see people say something interesting who are friends and help them or just talk to them.
[/quote]

agreed.. by the way i'm tash. how long have you been on this forum site??? if you wanna talk to me my nicknme is Tashar_boo at my space. do you wanna talk and stuff cos i don't mind talking to people who have something on their mind

Latest posts

Back