perfanoff's coffee fortunes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
perfanoff said:
When hearts grow apart, there's no reason for hands to still hold each other.
-Napoleon

Any thoughts on that? :)

I think there are a lot of couples who stick it out, still stay together even though they may have fallen out of love or drifted apart with each other. This is okay for couples to separate if they're not married or do not have children.

What about those already with children? It's not so easy.

On a side note, I want fortune cookies too!! I don't want misfortune cookies. Lol. I'm boring like that :p

ladyforsaken said:
perfanoff said:
When hearts grow apart, there's no reason for hands to still hold each other.
-Napoleon

Any thoughts on that? :)

I think there are a lot of couples who stick it out, still stay together even though they may have fallen out of love or drifted apart with each other. This is okay for couples to separate if they're not married or do not have children.

What about those already with children? It's not so easy.

On a side note, I want fortune cookies too!! I don't want misfortune cookies. Lol. I'm boring like that :p

I see how it can make sense; I'm still an idealist though. It would be nice to believe that any rough patch in a relationship can be overcome.

Next one:

Wisdom starts
with the desire for it

Well, that's pretty self-explanatory. I don't think many people who choose a life of blissful ignorance become very wise.

Yeah. Pretty straightforward.

By the way, can't you have 2 fortunes at one time?

ladyforsaken said:
Yeah. Pretty straightforward.

By the way, can't you have 2 fortunes at one time?

Well, I need to get 2 coffees, and I could also steal my friend's fortune ;)

perfanoff said:
Well, I need to get 2 coffees, and I could also steal my friend's fortune ;)

Yeah, get two coffees.

What fortune does your friend have? If gold bullion you may need some help, need to plan it out. Actually, you should perhaps just stick to the subject and not discuss your criminal activities online. Just saying.

'If planning a crime, can you do the time?'

Edward W said:
Actually, you should perhaps just stick to the subject and not discuss your criminal activities online.

W is right! Your online words can end up in court trials lol :p

Perhaps you haven't read the story "New York cop convicted in cannibalism plot"

Lol, perfanoff you don't have to steal if you just ask your friend to share the fortune with you!

Latest posts

Back