perfanoff's coffee fortunes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BrokenInside, I'm here. What's up?

Eh, am I missing something here???? Perfanoff, you having a date there or what?? What's gonna happen to the party!
Cupid Rosebolt, did you just shoot an arrow somewhere here?

perfanoff said:
This means you're late for the party Rosebolt! The coffee's cold now! :p

Perfanoff do you really have no clue what we are trying to do here? Read lady's post :p

ladyforsaken said:
BrokenInside, I'm here. What's up?

Eh, am I missing something here???? Perfanoff, you having a date there or what?? What's gonna happen to the party!
Cupid Rosebolt, did you just shoot an arrow somewhere here?

Lady my smart friend ;)

:p

Cupid - Rosebolt
Cupid's sister - BrokenInside
The Messenger - ladyforsaken

Of course we'd be thinking the same thing. ;) :D

That does look so good, perfanoff. Oh my, I might change my mind about coffee now.

Whaaaat!! When did Perfanoff have cake and coffee? And with whom? Who is the date?? WhY am I so out of the loop?!!!

*runs around pulling hair and screaming*

On another note, I wonder where he's disappeared too, he needs to explain things asap!

Veruca's just ready to be part of the matchmaking service eh! So the attention will shift right? NO WAY!! It's Mike and Veruca forever!!!

I wonder if it would be possible to set up some kind of speed-dating "game" on the forum somewhere, lol.

Meh, probably wouldn't work too good. Unless you rounded up people and then gave them numbers, and they did it via PM's or something. Even then, everyone would just end up with everyone elses stuff and it wouldn't be unique at all lol...and would be easier just posting it standardly for everyone to just read anyway.

MY IDEA SUCKS! So I was never here, okay?

Lady F - YOU are the devil! :p

Perfanoff - oh don't act all innocent Mr, out with it! :D

Greb - Actually its a pretty creative idea! But we might have to "tweak" it. So instead of having everyone PM everyone in a round, maybe we can randomly pair up people? Like if we get 20 members in, and used a random pairing system, then the pairs would have to contact each other and well, who knows what could happen! :D

At the very least, one might make a new friend!

Latest posts

Back