Perfect girl...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plutonium

Reaction score
Suppose you were to make a female sims character, and maxed all her stats; voilà the perfect girl!

She's the most optimistic girl ever, and a role model for many generations to come :D

I always thought of the date game as a 100m sprint, the person who starts first, finishes first. She has many guy friends, and I fear I'm lil late ): [blah blah nice guys finish first]

Never bothered to ask her out, due to fact that I most probably get auto-rejected, and consequences will never be the same. Was in her class a few years, but never really talked D: How do you know if she likes you in "that way", should I establish the sturdy foundation of friendship first? How would I go about doing so?

:sadface:

It depends on how often you talk to her, methinks. How often do you talk to her?

Plutonium said:
Never bothered to ask her out, due to fact that I most probably get auto-rejected, and consequences will never be the same. Was in her class a few years, but never really talked D: How do you know if she likes you in "that way", should I establish the sturdy foundation of friendship first? How would I go about doing so?

I'd say friendship at first and be open to more. Gives you time to know her and her time to know you.

Code S.O.L said:
It depends on how often you talk to her, methinks. How often do you talk to her?
Rarely, she's always in her group of friends, and her circle of friendship seems pretty closed atm ):
But I guess everyone's like that right?
Oh how i can't blend into this world >>

Plutonium said:
Rarely, she's always in her group of friends, and her circle of friendship seems pretty closed atm ):

It sounds like it's gonna be a long stretch just to get into the friends zone. If even that. If I were you, I wouldn't expect too much from this.

Code S.O.L said:
Plutonium said:

It sounds like it's gonna be a long stretch just to get into the friends zone. If even that. If I were you, I wouldn't expect too much from this.

The friend zone indeed, I flipping hate the friend zone!

^^^Why? You don't want female friends?

If you're trying for something romantic, let the woman KNOW you're wanting it. Touch her. Flirt with her. Make it ******* obvious.

Yes make friends with her. Only way you will know i she likes you in that way is if you show her that you like her in that way and you receive positive feed back.

You have got to be bold when it comes to females. Also friendship is always good in the beginning. :p

Plutonium said:
Code S.O.L said:

She probably is Not always with her friends, but with them most of the time ? Try to catch her when you see her alone, im not saying go stalk her till shes alone, but find her that way coincidentally.
Then make your move, introduce yourself.

What is it that you have to offer her that she dosnt already have or can get herself?
Why would it be rewarding for her to go out with you? What benifits would she gain by letting feel her tits?

Keep it simple dude...

Latest posts

Back