personal Hygiene

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea the context of the comment to which you replied, but I can say with no doubts that Korea is an extremely clean country.
Even the bathrooms in the subway are very clean.
In fact, when you use the men's room in a Seoul public bathroom, doubt be surprised if an old grandma is there washing the floor while you are standing there doing your business...
This is so trueee their skin care products are flawless🥰

What I try to do, is set up routines so that I don't have to remember to do things. I think this could help as easily with hygiene as with anything else.

For example, I try to shower every other day at least, for the most part - timed with my run day, I run and then I take a shower when I'm done. There may be times where I have to let it go for two days, for some reason or another. But after that, I really start feeling like I need a shower.

On days that I don't shower, I at least make sure to wash my face and under my arms at least once per day. Some days I might need to do this more than once per day, like during the summer.

Since I shower every other day, then whatever weekend day my shower day falls on, I also trim my fingernails. This keeps them trimmed once a week.

My toenails on the other hand, grow slowly enough where I can trim them either at the end, or start, of every month - so once monthly.

Same thing with shaving - I usually shave on whatever weekend day my shower day happens to be, and it usually lasts a week. If I let the shave go for more than a week, it starts to get unmanageable, and becomes a real pain once I finally get around to shaving. It takes longer, I have to go over my skin multiple times, it irritates my skin more, and is all around not a good time. It's easier just to make sure I get in one shave a week.

There's probably more stuff I could list, but that about sums it up. The key is to take the thinking and remembering out of the equation, by just turning these things into routine tasks. Then you don't have to think about it, because it just becomes part of what you do.

Latest posts

Back