Please cheer me up

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lusker said:
EveWasFramed said:
If you have issues with the way the forum is moderated, PM a moderator for discussion - not makes posts in threads. Thank you.

No thanks. It's a conversation point, anyway, not a criticism. Is there any reason why we (all of us) can't discuss this publicly? If it helps to balance things, I can post twenty or thirty **hugs!!!*** and lots of smiley emoticons, and maybe even do a bit of rofling?

What I can't promise is that I won't a some point in the future suggest to some whining drama-queen that they should eat a bag of cement (and harden up). But I'll resist the urge for as long as possible, if the Mordant Axe of Banishment is not swung against me except when I deserve it ... ?

Yes, there is a reason. It creates unnecessary conflict on the forum, as the past has proven, and it's why we insist on taking it to a PM.
And no, it wouldn't help if you posted a smiley while telling someone to "eat a bag of cement." "Tough love" doesn't fit very well in the environment of this forum and you should take that to heart. A lot of your comments have pushed the envelope already, so it's likely a good idea to keep that in mind when making future posts.
Also, the forum staff are the ones who decide who may warrant a ban or not. It's no up for debate in the public areas of the forum.
Now that I have taken the time to explain these things to you, please refrain from posting a response in this thread and PM A MODERATOR if you have anymore questions or need any other information.
Thank you in advance.

Hm, well you only have to buy stuff for yourself. You won't have kids to nag you. You can do whatever you want without somebody getting disappointed with you. Just for starters.

Too bad my thead had to be messed up by a dick, good riddance!

Latest posts

Back